The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

molbyn`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'm a gamer best described as a retro gamer, though I do play a lot of more recent games. I've been a gamer for as long as I can remember and I'll always be this way. Well, I'll hopefully always be this way. I started playing MMOs a little later in life (6th grade) but I've come to have a deep appreciation for the genre, and I started with WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the southern United States and my primary language is therefore English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back in 6th grade I met this guy who rode my bus and all he ever really talked about was WoW. At one point a few months later, my family was hosting a party and he decided to use the oppurtunity to literally force me to play. I ended up enjoying it a lot.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Another buddy of mine recommended this server to me just recently and it sounded like a really sophisticated, cool RP server. They way it was described to me immediately got me excited to play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy tavern Rp, for the chance to enjoy other players' literary plot creativity, but I'm also a big fan of events and guild RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the Gnomes for their high level of intellect and overall friendly nature. I admire their affinity for technological advancements. I also have a certain spot in my heart for Tauren and Orcs. My favorite class is Mage, for the sake of ranged fighting and my general attraction to magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to have a fun RP experience here, free of disruptive people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The forbidden topics (Rape, Racism, Drug Use)most definately appeal to me the most because they are topics I try to avoid in real life. However, that's tricky when most of the people don't hold the same reservations as you, so it's nice to see that I won't be running into any issues with these kinds of discussions.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to save this bit for a later date.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I think I'm within clear understanding of everything.
Hello molbyn! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy