The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mithrius`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Let's start again. My name is Bartosz Wilczynski. I'm 19 years old. I've got many hobbies. I like writing manga, watching anime and listening to good music. alwyas it's Power Metal or Gothic. I'm not a nerd. I know how to play in RP style. For me it's like a peace of cake. My imagination is fantastic.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Country = Poland
Language = Polish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My firend told me about this game many years ago. For me this is the best game evere. Sometimes it's boring but not for long time.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just looked for RP server. And "kaboom" i find this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like everything where i need to use my imagination and create a new story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is orc and class is Hunter. Sometimes i playing as Hunter troll and i take Enginnering. But for BM hunter the best choice is Orc with his Racial passive. Why hunter? Becouse he got a pet and he can get rifle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think this server got all that he need to got. But i expecting a lot of people who know how to play on RP server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language > No cursing or vulgarity in any public chat channel. Its easy to remember but lot of people don't know how to use their language, because they are arrogant and mannerless.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Old man walking around deep hole. He walking slowely and mutter to himself. - what i need to do now? This body is to big. I can't move this from that hole. Its imposible... What... what i need to do? My time is short. Yesss.. i've got this. After this words the old man rise up his hands and he start to casting a levitation spell. The big and grey body has start to rise up from hole. slowely but finally old man did this.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At first u need to know that i writeing this introduction now with my own skills.
Hello Mithrius! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Much better! However, please keep your grammar and capitalization in mind. And, please type out your words. Instead of "u", please write "you". Our Keyboarding Skills rule applies everywhere on CotH.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
God bless you stranger.