The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

1184`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a girl from the coldness of Finland, I love WoW, and actually... That's all I love at this moment. Especially RPing<3 I'm wondering why so many players play with "bad" or "evil" characters, personally I like to be "neutral", if must choose "good or bad". But It's not a problem to me, play with "good" or "Bad" character. ^^ I also love to write stories, epic ones.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Finland, and Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 3 - 5 years ago my brother played WoW about a week with my other brother... And then he got bored, and i started to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
From Google. This sounds pretty interesting, and I have noticed that many servers have "fallen".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, any kind of Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf/Druid = They are so natural... I would be a druid in a Real Life, if that could be possible!

Also, Tauren/Druid is very, very interesting. I love them too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That there is no "lollers", and people doesn't take everything so seriously, also I expect that there is not so much "OOC chatting", and of course that people are friendly to the "newcomers".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance/Role-Playing

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well... There was a forest called "Nag'Ra", that was the home-area of elves, in that world, there was also dwarves, humans, and "Northern-men". When elves usually seek their ways with spells and bows, Northern men used the brute, nordic force, in fighting. Dwarves never didn't mind about a good fight, especially if they knew that after that they get some ale. Humans did seek the power, and glory... First, they were very good friends with elves and dwarves, but the Northern men knew that humans are weak, and offered money, honour, and everything else... And humans joined to Northren men, then they went to Nag'Ra, and there was a furious battle... Dwarves came to help elves, but the humans and northern men were too strong, and the elves fled...The end. (That is my own story i wrote in a school. The name is "The Druid and the Shaman"...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This server seems to be pretty great!
Hello 1184! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy