The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Raven in Flight [Diary]
*The words are scribbled, as though the man has had no proper training in how to write*

Day one of my diary..

Coriv suggested I do this, I see no point in it.. Although I suppose it would be best..

Before I started my training with Coriv, I was attacked by some thug.. He was put to a quick death.. Coriv says I should have been like an assassin, and gave him what he wanted, but slit his throat.. I prefer to sword fight though..

Anyway, he gave me a lecture as well.. Talking about how poisons could be your best friend, but also your worst enemy. He also talked about how my mind is my weapon.. My dagger is my tool, and my environment is my playground to do as I please in..

He also talked about disguises.. Not as though I need them.. I'm content with being Raven when I do my missions.. But he thinks I should take on the personality and looks of different people.. I know how it should work, but I like the rush I get from up front combat, though it could get me killed..

I was instructed to take out a thug leader in a logging camp.. Was quite interesting.. I went up the side of a hill near the lake, jumped off it and help onto the window sill, was very exciting.. I entered the room the man was in, took him out, but then I heard a man approaching, I hid and as he walked over to the dead guy, I tried to kill him off, silently.. We ended up getting into a hand to hand combat type thing, I enjoyed it a little more then I should have.. I barely escaped though.. Some thugs heard the noise so I had to book it..

After that.. That's all.. He dismissed me to go back to Elwynn..

*There is a smudge of blood on a few random places on the page of his diary."
"Men, for every filthy orc you kill here today.. Will be a lesson. A lesson that Thrall forgot to teach Garrosh.. The lesson, that Stormwind will never fall! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary of the Duskrunner - Book II Knock 0 656 10-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Knock
  Elles' diary Maarten 2 1,256 09-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Diary of a wandering Malo HazelTheNut 0 657 08-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HazelTheNut
  Small Victories - Diary of a Peddler. Maulbane 1 1,102 07-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Little Wolf's diary JTJP770 3 1,385 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: JTJP770