The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for EX!
That's right folks! You heard right! Vitaly Zaitsev, that luvable rogue of staring, is remembering his former love from the famous Booty Bay! All I need is...well...someone to play as her and meet him sometime soon. As a few of you out there may know, Vitaly has thrown a recent rage-fit due to not having a relationship since his ex.
The only requirements are:
-> Human
-> Female
-> Death Knight
-> Personality: Anything similar to someone one might call, "bitchy".
-> Last but not least! Make her a fun character to RP on. This isn't just for Vitaly, it's also for the community.

P.S.: /stare...
To those of you that get that joke...I applaud your sense of humor!
Sigh. Why does everyone sleep/relationship with death knights.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I don't know, to be honest with you. But I came up with the class during RP, and Vitaly's kinda wierd like that.
*Vitaly gets bish-slapped right in da faise* Oh boy...
I didn't know there were others having AlivexDK relationships before one of my character's started...
Meow
If it wasn't a death knight then I'd be happy to do it but I have a real problem with how most people play death knights, especially them being in relationships.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to back up my opinion with just a couple of quotes from some CotH guides in a hope to change your mind from her being a death knight...

Quote: If you were forcefully raised from death, forced to kill hundreds, if not thousands of innocents, discover that you were betrayed, and are now living in probable solitude, you're NOT going to be happy. You're going to be the worst example of happy I've seen since I watched The Notebook. That is all.

Quote:The time under the Scourge would be enough to scar the mind of anyone. DKs are, after all, men and women who have been violated emotionally, physically, and mentally. The Lich King constantly whispered in their ears, encouraging their destructive tendencies, while the Scourge tore them down emotionally, telling and showing them that they are Scourge, not what they once were. Obviously this causes DKs to put emphasis on many negative emotions, bending them towards revenge and depression, especially when combined with the effects of the hunger and the memories of what they did under the Lich King's command.

Death knights aren't happy bunnies, they are likely in constant pain trying to restrict themselves from killing everything. And that's my rant... Anyway I think that's enough. Just a reason why you should think about changing the class...Also. It's dead. Dead. Most people wouldn't want to do much with a corpse.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
My gripe is more that "bitchy" is being used to sum up the personality for an ex :v

But that's just me. I don't really see that kind of personality in a DK either, maybe passive aggressive.
Spark Wrote:Sorry for the double post, just wanted to back up my opinion with just a couple of quotes from some CotH guides in a hope to change your mind from her being a death knight...

Quote: If you were forcefully raised from death, forced to kill hundreds, if not thousands of innocents, discover that you were betrayed, and are now living in probable solitude, you're NOT going to be happy. You're going to be the worst example of happy I've seen since I watched The Notebook. That is all.

Quote:The time under the Scourge would be enough to scar the mind of anyone. DKs are, after all, men and women who have been violated emotionally, physically, and mentally. The Lich King constantly whispered in their ears, encouraging their destructive tendencies, while the Scourge tore them down emotionally, telling and showing them that they are Scourge, not what they once were. Obviously this causes DKs to put emphasis on many negative emotions, bending them towards revenge and depression, especially when combined with the effects of the hunger and the memories of what they did under the Lich King's command.

Death knights aren't happy bunnies, they are likely in constant pain trying to restrict themselves from killing everything. And that's my rant... Anyway I think that's enough. Just a reason why you should think about changing the class...Also. It's dead. Dead. Most people wouldn't want to do much with a corpse.

This...

Really, in all honesty, Death Knights make terrible lovers. It's been said that they literally have a hunger for death, and when they aren't able to kill someone in let's say, a week? The Death Knight will kill the closest thing around him or her once he/she snaps. Lovers? Pets? Children? Doesn't matter, no amount of will-power can delay it long enough before it actually kills people.

I'd -strongly- suggest you make it another class, maybe even a Shadow Priest or a Warlock if you really want the 'dark side' aura.
I agree to a few of the other posts, but it is pretty much up to the person playing. While DK's are very often psychotic, maniac, sociopaths and batshit insane, not all of them are like this, there are a lot of exceptions actually since no one is obligated to play a DK the same way others do. It can't be ignored that DK lover is not a good thing to have around when the hunger kicks in, but apart of this I don't see where the problem lies, if the DK is living too. Also, might be worthy mention that DKs probably make quite... Rough, lovers. Still, that's an option of the player. Having a slightly normal DK is not lore-killing after all.
Well Saiyuu does have a point, Dk's don't have to be the bland emotionless zombies some portray them as, but even Live DK's...as much as I despise them, would be depressed and angry and wouldn't refrain from making their lover in to a fine paste should they not be able to find something to kill.

Many Death Knights also refrained from finding emotional contact, living or dead I guess, because of what they had done, and knowing what they now are, but that's just my idea. Perhaps it's just easier to go out and seek a death knight instead of asking people to make one, since there is only a 1 per account mechanic and all.
JackofBlades Wrote:Well Saiyuu does have a point, Dk's don't have to be the bland emotionless zombies some portray them as, but even Live DK's...as much as I despise them, would be depressed and angry and wouldn't refrain from making their lover in to a fine paste should they not be able to find something to kill.

Many Death Knights also refrained from finding emotional contact, living or dead I guess, because of what they had done, and knowing what they now are, but that's just my idea. Perhaps it's just easier to go out and seek a death knight instead of asking people to make one, since there is only a 1 per account mechanic and all.

Yup. That's a little of the point. Having a DK as a lover can be as good as having a lover from any other species but you (and your char) will do better if they are aware that they are loving a time bomb.
Also, DK's have a literal lust to kill. Second, they lack bodily fluids necessary for intercourse, or even kissing not-awkwardly. Overall, just get a manikin and it'll be just as good, if not better, as manikin's won't try to kill you.
Spoiler:
mmmmmmmm fluids

but in all seriousness, relationships and DKs just do not go together.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
saiyuu Wrote:I agree to a few of the other posts, but it is pretty much up to the person playing. While DK's are very often psychotic, maniac, sociopaths and batshit insane, not all of them are like this, there are a lot of exceptions actually since no one is obligated to play a DK the same way others do. It can't be ignored that DK lover is not a good thing to have around when the hunger kicks in, but apart of this I don't see where the problem lies, if the DK is living too. Also, might be worthy mention that DKs probably make quite... Rough, lovers. Still, that's an option of the player. Having a slightly normal DK is not lore-killing after all.

What you're describing here is your typical Saturday morning cartoon "insane" villain. The type that cackles maniaclly with lightning in the background. "MWAHAHAHA I SHALL KICK PUPPIES BECAUSE IT IS EVIL".

This is not Death Knight evil.

This is not Death Knight insanity.

The type of evil and insanity and instability that a Death Knight possesses runs so very deep. This is why alot of people have trouble playing them. This type of emotional and mental violation will take so very long to get over before the Knight can even consider taking a lover. And even then, the majority of them are dead.

Also, a question. Was this ex an ex before she was turned?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Actually another good point I feel should be raised that nobody seems to ever look at. Death Knights worked for the Scourge, sure they're helping in Northrend, but they were shock troopers, most people would distrust them, and even if they didn't, they are no longer "human" if you get what I'm saying.