The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krasus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
You would like to know about me as a player. Well, as a player I guess you could define me well by each class, if you explained them. In that aspect, I am a tank, because I enjoy taking heat from anywhere it comes, and with that, I can hold up to nearly anything as if I was wearing plate armor. Watching my friends or “group” get damaged in any way makes me think I'm not doing my job, so tank fits me well for the first trait I own. I can also be looked at as a healer, because I can help quite nicely with problems, as I'm a very helpful person. Other than that, I enjoy being around friendly and kind people who have the same enjoyment being around me. I am a rather care free type of person who can take abuse and brush it off like dust in the wind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada, where I have lived all my life, so my primary language is English. However, I began learning French in school as a requirement but never actually got very far in that. I barely passed and currently do not remember any French I have previously learned.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft by first playing Warcraft II. I actually began playing World of Warcraft when I was around 16 years old, but began actually concentrating on playing it a lot when I turned 18, as it's what all my friends were into. I was always captivated by the aspect of Roleplaying, because I have such a mind that allows me to wander through a fantasy world that is lore-ridden, in order to create my own “alter-ego” if you will, to have fun with. I have never gotten around to actually trying roleplaying out, but I would like to get into it and figured start somewhere hardcore, because I love a good challenge.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Besides looking on Google for hours to find a good server, I had seeked out CotH because I noticed that there were rules and guidelines to follow, which, for the new roleplayer (like myself) is a blessing in disguise. It makes it not only a little easier to start, but much easier to build up the confidence to give roleplaying a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As far as my favorite type of roleplaying, I seem to enjoy not just fighting, action and danger, but also some home life, and even some tavern roleplay. I like the home life type of roleplay because it allows for room to imagine a life with someone, and possibly kids, etc. I enjoy the action/danger/fighting, because even in real life, those things exist exponentially. As well, I like the tavern roleplay, because after a long day, who doesn't like to have a cold brew with a Dwarf being the life of the Tavern?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Night Elves or Blood Elves. Night Elves would be a choice because of their love for nature, and their obvious connection with other non-playable races is absolutely astounding. I found it quite interesting how they were able to befriend so many of Azeroths other races. I love the Blood Elf race, because the Blood Elves, even though they have a strong love for magic, they created something amazing from nothing after wandering in search of a new home after being exiled by Malfurion and the other Kaldorei. As for my favorite class, I would have to go with Death Knight, Hunter and Priest. I love to tank, and the way you start off in the Lich King's grasp, and as a servant of the Lich King, adds an amazing perspective to the storyline. I love Hunters because as a ranged DPS, they can deal a lot of damage while their pet tanks the mob, or even deals damage along with you in order to help the party or raid. I also love Priests, because, by harnessing the power to heal or damage, you can do so much with one soft class. It's absolutely amazing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server, is that they live up to the reputation they seem to have around the forums and how well their website has thrived. When I see a full website that seems to have a lot of visitors coming and going my expectations rise exponentially.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I quite like the Plagiarism rule, because it will help to keep the RPing fresh. People won't be able to go steal ideas from all over the internet, leaving RPing a mix of swirling work that has been seen before on many MANY occasions. I'm going to go a step further and let you know that the respect rule brings in a great factor. Many servers seem to leave out a punishment for anyone that disrespects their fellow players. This server seems to have everything needed to make a positive environment to have fun and RP in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The last time I seen her was such a long time ago, that I cannot even remember her face. As long as we were together, she is beginning to vanish from my memories leaving nothing more than a silhouette in the place she once stood.

“Krasus, are you alright?” asked Zanen.

“I will be fine. I just have too much on my mind,” stated Krasus, “I can't seem to keep her out of my memories.”

“Seriously? Well she's gone. She's been dead for over 6 years. You need to let go.” Said Zanen.

“I wish I could…” Krasus said silently. The memories of her death long surpassed the memories of her. Even though he only seen the last few seconds of the brutality that ensued the final battle for their beloved city, he still pains himself with the constant reminder that he couldn't get to her in time in order to protect her from the onslaught.

He knew the battle was going to happen, and yet, he did nothing to try to stop it. He didn't even bother to warn Kelaris of what was going to happen. He knew the Human forces were headed for the gate weeks in advance, but never bothered to take arms to meet them much sooner on the battlefield. To this very day, he regrets that decision…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: Krasusbanner.jpg]
I will be forever!
Say my name, and whether love or hate, I matter.
Hello Krasus! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you. Glad I was accepted!
[Image: Krasusbanner.jpg]
I will be forever!
Say my name, and whether love or hate, I matter.