The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mincer`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Trevor. Just, call me Mincer or "Mice" (I know it's lame. ^^)
I am 14 and I love to roleplay. It's my first interest in the virtual world, away from programming. I'm in first year of High School, and I must admit I don't like it. They only teach me sh.. eep about basic computer actions. -.-

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Italy. My primary language is Italian, but I also speak English very well, or atleast I think.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started when I was like 6, my brother was playing WarCraft II and I wanted to play it too. WarCraft III came out and I stayed there for like 4-5 years, learning to use the World Editor and playing Secrets of the Depths Roleplay. (SotDRP)
I grew up and bought WoW Vanilla with my brother, he first loved the game but then fell in other interests. I started in a Roleplay server, Argent Dawn, where I learned OOC, IC, Metagame, Godmode, Poweremote. I also moved early to Private because I didn't want to let my family waste money for a game. I play World of Warcraft for about a

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been in many RP servers, but I didn't really like them. The last server I actually liked is "CoA". It was epic.
About you, and your server, I remember I discovered it back in 2009, with Google, but I had problems with loggin' in and a friend suggested me Echeloned. (Crap, it died.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
War, Duel, Travel, Raid, Criminal and Guild RP.
I don't like Guild RP that much, I basically travel in Azeroth with my freelancers and organize / partecipate to events. When I make guilds, I craft Criminal ones, like Defias, but custom. Like, the old Blackhorn Cult, the Bloodtusk Order, the Skullthorn Power..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I most like the Grimtotem Clan. I love tauren because their pacific, but I also love the Grimtotem because they're warchasers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun. Serious RPers. Well-organized events. Online and Helpful GMs. (I really like when at least 1-2 or more GMs are online and avaliable for players, nearly 24/7.). A playful and respectable community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason.
Respect GM requests and decisions, and treat them as final. Do not argue over kicks, suspensions, or bans unless you HONESTLY feel it was a case of mistaken identity. In that case, you may contact Grakor and make your case. If it is determined that it was not a case of mistaken identity, then do not argue further.
If you are not the person who was suspended, do not appeal kicks, suspensions, or bans. This is the business of the kicked/suspended/banned player ONLY. If you insist on speaking on the behalf of someone else, you will be suspended. Don't do it. Also, if you were banned, and you come back, you will be banned AGAIN. Don't look so shocked.
Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it."

And..

"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth. While some of us take this to a level bordering on the encyclopedic, a working familiarity with basic timelines will suffice. In addition to this, all players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history. This concept should be readily communicable through the player's in-character words and actions, and players are expected to remain in character a majority of the time. Public character channels, such as /say, /emotes and /yell should be in character (IC) as much as possible, but out of character (OOC) chat is permitted as long as it is clearly defined, such as by double parenthesis ((as such)). Be aware that people usually dislike this, and will ask you to stop if you speak out of character in a channel reserved for IC communication. Guild channels will be defined by their guild leader."

But also..

"All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. This is a roleplay-centric server, and as such we need to have high standards of personal expression. Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling all count. Nobody's perfect, but everyone is capable of improving. Emoticons are not an acceptable substitute for a well-posed emote. Please try to type out words, such as "you" rather than "u" and "thanks" rather than "thx". You are expected to use proper spelling and grammar in the official OOC channels (/Chat and /LookingForGroup) as much as possible. If you are asked to stop abusing the language more than once, you will be kicked and directed to this rule."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"The grass is swaying. The children laugh, play and run. The farmers work for their town. The plants emanate purity. The sun hides under the horizon, slowly signing the end of the day. The tauren village of Red Cloud Mesa is peaceful and happy; but it wont last. There, in the opposite part of the hills, a big armored razormane howls, interrupting the taurens from their activities. The children hide in their houses, the farmers take refuge in windmills. One by one, the braves take their weapons and stand ready to fight. But, it was over. After the razormane ran down the hill, an horde of razormanes follow him. They were hundreds. Something like six hundreds. The braves, scared as hell, took the population to the gates, sealing them. The village in flames, the dead women blocked in the houses, the children eaten. It was the end of the Red Cloud Mesa."
[Note that this isn't a real story. I didn't really know what to type, so I typed this. (:
CRUCIAL RAZORMANE FTW

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are you planning on expanding the Horde?
I've got a few ideas. Like, custom races. We could replace the Alliance with Forest Trolls, Goblins, Ogres, Taunka, Blackrock/Nagrand Orcs or whatever. You can insert them ICly, or just leave this question apart and proceed on your plans.
Hello Mincer! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

We don't have any plans on expanding the Horde currently, unfortunately, nor the Alliance. Interesting ides, though. If you'd like to compose them into solid material to present to the GM team, it would be splendid. If anything, it's definitely something to consider even if we don't implement it!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you Loxxy.
I'm working on my server to bring Forest Trolls, Taunka, Goblins, Ogres/Blackrock and Mag'har as playable races. Kinda messing with DBC right now. ^^