The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ElysMcCloud`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, I generaly go by the name Elys (not my real one) and I'm pretty into RP. I've had quite a bit of experience in text based RP. I associate myself as a Furry and I enjoy meeting people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I've lived in England my entire life and so I speak English fluently and primarily

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off a few years ago on a private server around the time of the first release of TBC and I just wanted an MMO to play, After a while I began to get into the game. I love to be totaly emersed into a game. I started to want to develop my emersion into WoW by adding a sense of realism to my charater and the world around him through Roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I decided to look around the net for a private server that had an active RPing comunity of players, it didn't take long to find this site so I decided to give it a go at joining.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As I've mentioned before I like total emersion so as long as the story fits together nicley then I'll be happy. I quite like RPing as a group, more of my charater being a part of a team than a lone wolf.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've played mostly as Troll's in the past and so I have looked into their lore the most. I prefer Troll due to the complexity of their traits. They are shady charaters and apear untrustworthy on the surface, but it adds a nice theme when you have to trust the witch doctor who coarsley laughs at you as he hands you the potion you need

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd say I'm hoping for a Roleplaying community that does not act to harshly to newcomers and will have plenty going on, instead of a silent announcement section with rare encounters with people who stay away from contact with others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In the Category of Role-playing

"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sunlight was almost blinding, the red sand carried in the wind didn't help either. Two figures stood at the tip of a sharp ledge, watching down on the canyon bellow. In the canyon a young orc cut at the gian lizzards. He got into a routine of shashing and then searching the body for goods. Trophys, Hides and whatever else he could find were quickly stuffed into a bag. Back on the ledge one of the figures, a blood elf turned to the other "Him?" he asked. The second figure, a well built orc turned back to the elf "Yeah, 'eel do." The blood elf then looked back down at the orc beneath him. "You go talk to him" he said, Emphisizing the "talk"
"Yeah yeah, I got it, Talk" the orc said back in an irritated tone as he drew a beaten axe and made his way into the canyon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello ElysMcCloud! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy