The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MixedEmotions`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well first and foremost call me Will or Dorian most ususal do, I'm 22 almost 23 am a father a beautiful baby girl( only a month and a half old.) and am happily married. to my wife of 3 years. I live with a large family that isn't the one I was born into but has felt very much like it was from the start. I do enjoy roleplaying myself and am active on a few other sites around the web but they have all fallen to the wayside simply because of repition.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, though some seem to think I'm from England or Ireland from my temperment at times. I speak English and very little Japanese, (my wife has been teaching me over the years but it rarely sticks @.@)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time I ever played a Warcraft game was back when Warcraft 2 came out originally and I fell in love with it. I have played through Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne as well as the sub story on the custom maps. When World of Warcraft came out I was intrigued to say the least and I had bought the game. My first server was a small private server a friend owned called S-WoW and it was more fun than I could have thought to begin with.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Blame Pollie... -laughing-

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest most often I enjoy the adventure type of roleplying but the singular fights, one on one, and highly creative with movements like grappling or jsut brawling are something I usually enjoy more than anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough one. Overall I would have to say that Humans would be my faveorite race simply because in the games as well as the story lines they are always a bit underplayed as being the "weak" end of the spectrum throughout the stories only having heros among them but not ever a strong normal person. Warrior for the class simply put... Because I like to hit soemthing with a really big axe... -shrugs- It's a failing of mine I know.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Role playing nothing more or less, just something to help a creative mind find an outlet that it's the same old junk you find from stale minds or television shows.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Two stand out the most. The level limit on new people, and grunthood. It really allows a person to sit back and play with a character and roleplay with them from the start and give them that feel of "I've grown over my adventure."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( Fair enough it shall be long in here but in Word it's not that long. Also may notice some ties between it and Dekaron but it was or an RP based off of the game. If you have seen soemthing of this sort posted somewhere before people let me know and I shall submit another for you. Side note, I use "she" and "her" alot simply because I had not given her a name. Thank You.))

The sun moves over her face as she brushes her hair gently up over her eyes gazing upward at the sky with a soft smile. Her gentle bare feet treading soft on the grassy earth bellow, her cloak hood catching the cool wind as it flows around her the feeling of nature in its wholeness surrounding her in its presence. She could feel the forest of her home welcoming her home in such a fashion that she hadn't felt in far too long. She had known the feel of battle in her time and the weight of her spear in hand was something that was not alien to her any longer. The small shield that followed her forearm up to her elbow seemed to be more a part of her than it had 10 years prior to her departure from her homes in the great northern forests. The green armor that rested upon her breast and hips and covered her body seemed to be a second skin to her now.
She would come to the clearing that found a small worn path leading to the village but the wind shifted, she felt them rather than saw them. The spirits known as Kracus surrounded her; she pulled her hood back showing the flame colored hair glowing in the sun with eyes of deep emerald as she took stance with her spear butt at the ground firmly planted. “Let me pass.” She stated simply not giving up her ground or resolve. They would cackle in their strange tongue and charge. She would kick up the bottom of the spear and give it a strong twirl taking a step forward running a Kracus through and then turning the blade of the spear and ripping it free to cut another's neck.
She would give no ground and only take it as she blocked with the shield and snapped the spear to the side striking a beast in the ribs with the shaft sending it flying. Another twirl would send a beast headless to the ground as she drove the point down in a slash cutting effortlessly through one of the little beasts. Piercing one of the last through the heart she would wrench the spear free and snap it to the side once more as she stepped slowly forward toward the one she had launched before from a similar move. Her cold emerald eyes watching the Kracus writhe in pain and try to crawl away as it wheezed trying to catch its breath. She raised the spear and a small smile came across her face, “Mercy be visited on you beast of the Fell.” She slammed the spear through it firmly ending its life with a quick twist she pulled it free and pulled the hood back over her head and walked onward to the path winding down to the village she had once called Home so long ago…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Never ever stand in the shower and tell a half awake person they can use the bathroom. It burns us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello MixedEmotions! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you for the welcome and I've already been brushing up on my reading ^.^ hopefully I can get a profile put together sometime soon. I can't wait to Rp with everyone. -grins-