The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

NightLight`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've grown up around roleplaying, and really I've come to lake any sort of situation! As long as the players behind the characters are mature and know their stuff I'm game. I would never disrespect anyone else I know. Okay, there was the articulate me you wanted, now I get to say that I LOVE TO RP ITS SO MUCH FUN ZOMG

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
:) I'm from the U.S. and I speak english only.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a favorite to go outside all day with my cousins, and when WoW came out it was a dream realized. Now others could join in on the epic!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Suggested by a friend who used to play WoW a while back. And, I really like how you run your site. I cant wait to see the people who made it in! I'm sure they're really fun to play with! :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think I lean a lot towards the good vs. evil style, as in, I might have a completely warped and sadomasichist warlock and the holiest paladin around, and love playing them both. I'm one of those people who like to be the opposite of what I am in real life most of the time, however, so evil characters are especially fun for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Right now I'm (still) feeling a warlock. That or a rogue. I like to play either humans or elves. Forsaken can make for some intense grit as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am confident that most of the people here will be mature, and from what I've seen on the forums they look to be a fun bunch as well!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect for others is key in a game like this, and It's great that you guys watch how others interact with eachother, and make sure that everyone is having a good time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmmm.... I think I would rather play now and give you a perfected story later. I would really love to write up a piece for you, but I promise more for later. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry about the last post, I was excited. XD lol thanks for the chill pills!
Hello NightLight! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks Loxmardin! Pleasure to be here! :D