The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ocuella`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,

I like roleplaying, I'am a very active player that has a very nice RP history. I don't really know what to say but I would like to join youre RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Where are you from: The Netherlands
Language: Netherlands
English: Perfect

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have family that plays World of Warcraft and now we want to play Conquest of Horde.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I saw you at youtube, And at some discriptions as awesome Private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplaying as a Noble at the Keep ore as a Charachter with a real History.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Warrior, Because you can wear all items.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think this server is the nicest and best, RP server I know. The others are always closed.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect,

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Long long ago, Ocuella lived at Stratholme the nicest city around the time of peace. Sadly the Scourge attacked and destroyed everything. When Ocuella returnend to Stratholme. Her family was already gone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this is not a funserver, Because I hate all that trash.
Howdy Ocuella! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

While I do consider this a 'fun' server (otherwise I wouldn't be here), we try to cling to the lore as much as possible. We don't really let people 'do whatever they want'. Has to go by the established Warcraft fiction, unless there's a sort of hole in the lore (they pop up from time to time).

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Thank you, I'll enjoy!