The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

wimmetje`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
hi, my name is wimmetje 30years old and i am from the netherlands.
Starting playing RPG/RP games in my early ages, meridian59 (online RP), ultima underworld, gothic etc.
And then i started at warcraft 1 and 2, so the step to world of warcraft was easy to make.
I start playing wow at te moment it came out, but stopped playing about 3 years ago because of my study :D

I had several level 80 characters on the blizzard server and had my own dutch guild back then.
It was fun, and i starting to miss those days so i really want to get back on a RP server.
Tried many other RP private servers, but was always disapointing.
I want to start playing RP again on a server that has dedicated players.
I heard great things about this server so here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the netherlands, my primary language is dutch.
My secondary is English what i speak and write every day for my work (american company)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Always liked RP games, and played meridan59 back in the old days, that was the first online mmorpg with some good gameplay.
Then came warcraft 1 and 2 that i played so much that my hair became grey.
The step to world of warcraft was easy, so i played it from the day i came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I tried many servers, but can't find the good one that matches my needs.
A good RP server is only possible with good people that loves RP in Wow and understands the way it should be.

My friends told me about this server so when i got on the webpage and saw that there are strickt ways to get in to this private server i was hooked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a lot of roleplay.
Just sitting and talking, going to adventure events etc.
But the most i like to get in action and danger, and then in pairs to get the most fun of it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, like the starting area, it is just the right atmosphere and they look friendly just like me.
I like warlock the most, i like the evil magic of it with all it's DOT's and combine with his pet (voidwalker) its just unstoppable.
Combine with his voidwalker there unstoppable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a community of players that are just like me a RP fan that take it seriously.
And make the server just like what a RP server needed to be.
I hope that we have a good and fun time together.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity:
I am always friendly and always trying to help if somebody ask me of when i see trouble.
So i expect the same of others, when i trying to help or want a conversation.
So unmaturity is the last thing i want on a server, and there are not many servers this mature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later on, i have plenty of story's but i want to get the taste of this server first.
And when the time is there i will.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all, i hope to see you guys online!
Howdy wimmetje! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Hopefully, you stick around here! I think we might be able to meet your expectations!

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.