The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kasturus Remiled [Human -Ghost-] [Persistent]
Basically a little back-ground information, is this character idea was thought of a -long- time ago. It was just, a different way I could say? Of roleplaying a character. The idea is basically, where the character will start off as a ghost, and work towards trying to find his way back into life. Mainly through trying to find a spiritual medium, who is actually able to see and speak to the spirits. Whether it be a shaman, or just a very in-tune person.

I've read/acknowledged the CotH rule, of where after you're resurrected, you don't remember anything from when you were a ghost. So if the character is finally able to be brought to life, he'd be remade as a living human. And not remember anything that had happened to him while dead.

ICly, the character would also not be able to be seen by anyone, only those who could actually see spirits. Nor do I plan to have him be able to move physical objects, or try to commune with those who are unable to acknowledge him as a spirit.

Race of character -- Human (Ghost)

Class of character -- Rogue

Name of character/NPC -- Kasturus[In-Game] Kasturus Remiled[Full-Name]

Exact modelID requested -- 19641

Duration that character will be used -- Persistent

Purpose for the character -- Just a different way to start off a character's roleplay, and an interesting way for shamans to actually be able to commune with an ig spirit.

Location the character/NPC will reside -- The world, travelling long and far as a spirit.

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80) -- 50 Basically because I like that number, as if this is approved, I'll make an actual character profile.

Any special equipment needed (generally this will only be held items, as other armor won't show up unless it's one of the models that show armor, like a fel orc) -- A speed increase, I'd assume, not a very large one. Maybe 150% instead of 100%, just since I'd assume spirits naturally would be able to travel quicker.

Here's a screenshot of the custom model.

[Image: 111111111111111111.jpg]
DisplayID = 19641 for Apprentice Andrethan
Wow, um, I guess I was wrong with the original id. Thank you!
Still interested in this fellow?
Actually yes! I've been trying to think up some ideas for spontaneous events, and I was just thinking if this was approved it could make some nifty 'ghost-stories' type event line, either that or continue with the man trying to become resurrected by some force that can speak to him.

Would be fun.

Edit: Sorry for replying so late... Getting adjusted to the new forums is a bit hard! To say the least, I haven't been able to find where it says the last post was made until right now. Heh.
Archiving for now (player inactive).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush'nok [Ogre][Barbarian][Persistent] Beltharean 3 1,158 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Squallus [Air Elemental, Persistent] Vladdy 2 948 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
  Domitian [Nathrezim - Persistent] Rowgen 3 1,174 11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Rowgen