The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

More Connectivity Woes!
Despite having a technician come to check the connections (and getting a new cable modem, though I knew that wasn't the issue), I'm still experiencing constant connectivity losses. This evening, it's been extremely prevalent (seems to be disconnecting every 5-10 minutes). I've already called the ISP, and they're going to send a technician out again on Thursday between 5-6:30p PDT (server time).

Just a notice for those that may be experiencing the constant DCs!
To note, nothing external seems to be influencing my connection. Between DCs I've intermittently been checking my speed and ping, with fairly consistent results:
[Image: 38309218.png] ---- [Image: 1238779515.png]
Just to note - the technician is here currently. Shouldn't be disconnected for too long, though.
And t'is back up. Let's hope nothing bad happens again! If it does, it may be an issue with... well, something not in the house! (I forgot what it was >.<)
Don't know if this is connected but today we had a lot of people DC several times, still going on at this time. Seems to only affect some and not the whole server at once.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11/2 - Random Connectivity Issues Kretol 0 781 11-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  9/22 1:50a - Connectivity Issues Kretol 1 898 09-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Kretol