The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Matharius`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I'd have to say when it boils down to it. I'm just an average person. I game, I play guitar, I swim, and would do just about anything for my sweetie. Like to think that the people I'm around consider me to be a nice guy, and easy going. While it does take quite a lot to tick me off, I don't hold grudges, and just want to make friends. Personally, I think it's all about putting yourself out there and seeing what the world can throw at you. So, depending on how you handle it, depends on the type of person you become. All and all, it'd be really nice to get to know each of you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sadly, I'm from America. Not that there is anything wrong with it, some times. Just think it needs to get it's act together. So, having been born and raised in America; English. American English, sometimes Southern American English, hope that won't count against me. Oi.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
That story isn't as vibrant as I want it to be, but oh well. Anyway, I just walked into a Trading Depot and there it was. A line of kids in the back, all on their laptops. I had asked the owner of the store what they were doing, and he said "Their playing WoW." Obviously I hadn't heard of it, so when I questioned him on what that was exactly. He described this beautiful, amazing world to me. A far away land in which I could become king or tyrant. Needless to say after watching a few of their gaming sessions, I bought up a laptop, the game, and was hooked every since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Reluctant to say, the retail version isn't really doing it anymore. Also, I kind of got hacked and now my account is worthless. Though, it's the overall lackluster that has me at my wits end searching for something too...Eh, inspire? However, I did find out about private servers throughout my five-six years of playing. So, I just took a chance and searched for a RP private server, and wallah, here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mmm, I enjoy it all. The comfort of relaxing RP, and intense thrill of some action/danger, let's not forget the excitement of a good fight. Crowds be it big or small, love them. Roleplays with sabotage, betrayal, and overall mystery. Yep, my kind of Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's a toss up really; for the classes that is. It'd have to be between Death Knights, and Rogues. Generally the type of Roleplay I enjoy kind of goes in to the styles of those classes. What with the Death Knights being betrayed and such, and the Rogues being all mysterious, and sneaky. Really don't have a favorite race. Though, I guess if anything I play Blood Elves more than anything. Reason being I just think they look good.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Coming into this thing, I don't really think I can expect a lot. I can simply hope for the best, and that everything goes well. Having expectations can only lead to let downs. However, having said that. I do hope friends will come, Roleplay will prosper, and good times will be had all around. Plus, I'm sure if I have any issues the higher ups won't mind hearing them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Even though all of them seem doable, and should be up held. The one that speaks to me louder than the others; is respect. I find respect very crucial, and demanding. Not just for one person, but for all parties. Without respect you are left with sheer and utter intolerance for one another, and no one should feel like that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A small house near the edge of a Village is hindered by a small fog as usual, small droplets of rain patter on the young ones window. His dark blue orbs peers through the blurry clad glass and sighed softly.

"Its raining again? I wanted to go out an train."

Young Genji's father was sitting in a rocking chair near a roaring fire, a book in his lap as he chuckled at his sons comment.

"Well there is plenty of work that needs to be done around the house, why not do some of that?"

A smile curled on the old mans face, Genji; dressed in a pair of small blue jeans and a white t-shirt crossed his arms and turns his head snobbishly.

"I'm a ninja, ninjas don't have to clean houses!"

Genji's father thought to himself for a moment and then bent down, raising a slight brow he cupped one hand to his mouth as if whispering to his son.

"Is that so?..Well what if I told you that it was" Dramatic pause. "..A secret mission? Hmn? Your objective son is to go and speak to the head mistress of the house, find your goals and accomplish them swiftly and throughly. Then and only then, once you return you may get a reward."

The man sat back up and then smiled to his son, watching to see what he did next. Young Genji, had his interest peeked at the phrase "Secret mission.." A childish grin on his face he nods.

"A secret mission!? Go..Go the the head mistress..Mom!"

A fatherly wink was giving as he watched his son run forth into the kitchen and out of sight, chuckling softly to himself. He simply wondered, how one man could be blessed with so much love from his family.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As a final note. I do believe it's also important to have fun with what you do. Whether it's doing a job, or a hobby. Don't take it so seriously, and just remember to enjoy it.
Howdy -x-! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Don't worry, we're a friendly type here. Just keep in mind, we -do- stick to what little lore of Warcraft we have access to.

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Added a small story.