The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yet more feedback.
More and more and more and more and more feedback. This is my second attempt, due to the major failure that was the first one, limited to someone calling me an, to quote, uber nuber.Harr.

Anyway!

Character list.

Uthaniel,
Leonard,
Putran,
Juna,
Rexx,
Gabriel Callahan,
Eran,
Urelle,
Nesh,
Lorlan and a few others that I didn't play enough to even elaborate on.
Give me your worse. Come at me, broskis.
Uthaniel -

Never did much with this guy, I believe Relshaz has been present at some events which they both attended, thats pretty much it. But what I saw was pretty okay, I'm told he's suppose to be this somewhat bitchy snob elf, and that nails him pretty good, so I'd say jolly good one.

Juna - (Who the f**k is this?)

Now, I don't know anything, at all abou- I kid. Juna started out fun, and stays fun but serious when the situation requests it, she acts like the leader she is, even though its hard with the kindergarden she runs. I only suggest she CUTS DOWN ON MAKING FUN OF URZ.. Again, kidding.. or am I?

But yes, Juna is one of your (in my opinion) awesome characters.

Can't say much about the rest.. Urelle was played as he was suppose to, down right grumpy gandpa'.
Feedback Thread.

Common Sense; Questionable, still there.
Uthaniel: A nub, but an honest nub he remains.

Juna: She yelled at Jezz and made him cry. He still would do anything for her, but STILL. SHE NEEDS TO RESPECT HIM MORE.

Urelle: Safksha might actually respect him, and he doesn't respect anyone in his family.

Callahan: Doom and gloom, just as a Death Knight should be.

Eran: I only see him get into OOC shenanigans in the form of backup dancing. This is relevant to my interests.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Double post, WITH NEW SUPER TURBO RP IN-DEPTH RATING EX-BETA.

Juna - Well developed, in my opinion. I enjoy the banter between Jezzan and her, especially when she does something completely innocent and he turns it into something perverted, blushes, and collapses with a nosebleed. I also enjoy how she seems to brush off his irritating qualities as though they didn't really matter. If you can tolerate an absolute idiot like him, you are worthy of respect. She's disciplined, joking, even I daresay sweet at times. Problems I have with her? None, really. She's a dem fine realistic orc lady.

Urelle - One of the most imposing characters i've seen, and the guy isn't even fleshed out with a profile yet. It's cool how even though Saf's the uber disappointment of the family, he still didn't lost faith in his better qualities and went all the way to Ratchet to haul his ass back to Darnassus for training. Saf thinks of him as forceful and at times plain unnecessary with his mistrust, but at the same time he respects him a great deal and is in complete shock that he is cared about to this degree. All in all, damn good character. Can't wait until he's finally completed.

Uthaniel - Not a huge RP contact with me, but from what i've seen, him and Richt should get together and wear monocles some time. I enjoy his wit and sarcasm the most, but then, these are his only qualities i've really gotten a chance to see. Nevertheless, as a blood elf and as a character, he both represents them and keeps himself individual.

As to your OOC tendencies, you are, and always will be, one of my biggest interweb bros.

It's funny, we never really RP'd much when I joined. But then for some reason (I think it was through Danal) we got to know each other and got acquainted.

You've encouraged me, peer-pressure'd me, given me advice, and given me awesome feedback.

There is only one thing that can be done:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSYPnllFx8[/youtube]
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Awwrr.
<3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen