The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Redemption or Darnation? The Fate of Sin'valria
Heylo CotH! My main (currently) is a neutral evil warlock named Sin'valria, and lately I've been thinking. Do I want her to become MORE of an evil psychopath or should I pull her back from the brink? I made a paladin recently and it was... nice. To play someone like me. I am a good person in rl, and I was thinking I might let a redemption story happen for my gal. But, IC, she is searching for a greater path to power, so that is also a road to be consider. Respond if you feel you have an idea!

Careful, either way Sin only has complete respect for those completely dedicated to their path. No neutrals will hold sway for long! She also doesnt like racism or the such sorta silliness. Something to draw on for hope? We shall see.

<3, NightLight.
Chuckle chuckle chuckle... If you wish to speak with a twisted psychopath, look no further. I supply you with the reformed (but still very much psychopathic, and still evil (although he views himself as good, or attempting to be as such)) Aulten Calethos.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I hate to say it, but the "evil psychopath" thing can get very Saturday morning cartoonish. And, you shouldn't really base a character off yourself. You can become too attached, and face some unneeded OOC drama that way.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Psychopathy is never a choice, c0r. Aulten didn't start that way, he didn't want to go there. Things happen, really. Murphey's Law kicks in when you want to do something specific. Also, "evil paychopath" is rather a misnomer. Most psychopaths, really, don't think what they're doing is wrong. It's the good-evil character issue. They think they're doing good, when in fact they are destroying peoples' lives in the process. Anyway, I guess it depends. Psychopathy can be Mary-Sue, unless you do it right. I prefer the phrase, "dead-beat, utterly depraved, evil, amoral, crazed, power-hungry, angry, over-emotional, racist, sexist, son-of-a-b****." But that's too long. So I use the misnomer, as it's easier.

As for the character besing thing, I agree. I tend to draw certain aspects of my characters from myself, on occasion, but past that, I make my evil characters as the very things I find disgusting and revolting as traits in people. I pick them to explore the "other side of life," or whatever you wish to call it.
Spoiler:
Richtnel started that way. Mary Sue-ish I know, but he was always an evil, manipulative child.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
True, Aulten. It's just alot of players I see pass off "evil psychopathy" as "AHAHAHA I AM A VILLAIN IN A TOWER WITH LIGHTNING! LOOK HOW EVIL I AM!". And, then they wonder why an army of paladins just stormed over them.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Quote:Most psychopaths, really, don't think what they're doing is wrong

Odd you would say that...

/plotting faise

Anyways, Mak'ti could give an inspirational, lazily worded speech to sway her away from evil.
Wow lots of replies already. Anyways!

Thanks for the advice, guys! Sin isnt a psychopath really, :p just almost lol. I didnt base the other dude off of me too much, just good spirited. :) I dont think I could ever let comments against a character get to me, but I agree with you guys on that.

So, muhaha8 (lol), gots any ideas for IC stuff? Whats yer character involved in? PM me if you want. :)

....*stillsecretlyhopesforredemptionstory* :3

OH ANOTHER COMMENT. Kewl.

I think would need a Pally to nearly kill her and then heal her up in order for her to start back upwards. :p one of those hypocritical "everyone is stupid and is wrong" and turns to evil for some reason people. : |
Evil and psycopathy are like awkward step-children. They're cool when they just see each other walking down the hallway at school, but when their parents get married, and they move in together, it gets hard to reconcile.

Regardless, I still offer Aulten's support as your evil, depraved SOB teacher and whatnot.

/is self-proclaimed Warlock expert and whatnot. Anyway, I shall get to typing up a PM sooner or later. Some events must take place, IC, before I can really plot anything yet, though.
Spoiler:
Just to put a little comment in here.

Sin'valria could totally stumble upon Krilari.

He's often one to preach about redemption and turning away from demons.
Open to both, definately! Keep me updated on possibilities, please! And thanks for the quick responses! <3
Krilari Wrote:Just to put a little comment in here.

Sin'valria could totally stumble upon Krilari.

He's often one to preach about redemption and turning away from demons.

Oh Prancingstar, you funny little GM. Haven't you heard? The players are talking. It was my understanding GMs were meant to be seen, not heard.

<3

(insert Trollfaise.jpg here)
Spoiler:
I could be wrong, but Sin is in the Lost Minded currently, correct?

If so, it would make it a lot easier for Krilari to get in contact with her.
Yes, for now she is. No future plans yet, so really now would be a good time I suppose. :)
If she stumbles upon Mistal, of which I am sure now that she is a member of the Lost, she might end up knowing a true demon whom isn't afraid of taking another Warlock under his command and teach her the real power of Fel magic.

Be warned though that Mistal is not much of a lovey duffy one, and does not grant any favors as long Sin would not show herself useful/ worthy enough to be taught the real destructive power of Fel magic. ^^
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...