The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Devilhotkid2`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im a junior in college with a degree in Biology/Med. I love the RP community and am fascinated with the act of Role-Playing in this MASSIVE game! (Its a rush for me!)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am originally born in Florida, born and raised. Im currently attending Florida Atlantic University and I, of course, do speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft when I was a freshman in High School. I have continued to play ever since!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
What brought me to this server was the fact that you have a system of introducing a new player to see whether they are approved or not. This is great because it ensures only GENUINE roleplayers are approved.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love a mixture of Fighting and crowds roleplay. I Love being able to completely imerse myself in this game. Which is why I would love to play in your Server.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My personal favorite r/c would have to be Blood elf or Orc/Paladin, Warrior, Warlock

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to log on and see many men and women enjoying themselves in the act of Roleplaying, and not the silly stuff!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all the rules listed, the one that stands out for me would have to be the Maturity rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"SMACK!" Young Liory of the Brood Clan Orcs is wipped yet again by Rival Warchief: Blood Cry. As the barbed ends of the wip sink deep into his rough, crimson hide, the all-to-familliar feeling of torture again sinks deep into Liory's mind. As a child, Liory was son to an Advisor to the Warchief of Altoron. Liory's father was a very wealthy soul. But alas, the 'trustworthy' Advisor soon was threatened by the Lingo Slicers (a sort of Mob), because he was the reason most of the Lingo Orcs hideouts were getting busted. Shortly after the blood stained letter is processed, the Advisor reveals his temper to his son, Liory. Un-aware of the danger coming, Young Liory unknowingly makes the mistake of getting in a fight over a stolen gold outside of the Ranata Tavern, which sets his father into a banshee rage that soon focused on Liory. Liory was hit several times and then forced to witness his fathers grusome suicide by neck-slice. As Liory grew older, he slowly adapted to the changing world: a new type of Race was discovered, the Blood Elf. He made a contract with the Elves promising he would destroy the Ringleaders of the Brood Clan.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to add that I am a very Mature and Self-Respecting Man that enjoys Roleplaying VERY much.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the step-by-step guide located here.

And remember; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!