The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

For those relevantly affected, Tavren is dead.
In a spot of poor judgment on his player's part, I reluctantly volunteered him to a casual one-on-one fight to the death minus any minions or allies or escape.

Thusly, after six hundred hours of roleplaying, and another six hundred of OOCly running laps around GMI, he is now a desiccated cadaver strewn aside an obscure tracery road of the Barrens.

At first because I thought it'd be unfair, then because the GMs mandated it so, no one is dying from their Covenant because he did. We'll be playing it off as a blunt lie.

The White Sun guild itself will be flatly disbanded in seven days' time if there isn't a suitable replacement to rally the band to be found amongst its members.

By practically all IC accounts from those who know him, Tavren just outright disappeared into the blue without telling anyone where he's going.

I think that's it.
Do enjoy your day.
And any who stare perplexed as to who Tavren even is, I thank you especially for reading.
Spoiler:
Trivia

Total Time Played: 50 days, 9 hours, 6 minutes, 7 seconds

Body Count: In the triple digits.

Children Fathered: Eight. One of which, however, is regrettably deceased.

Women Laid: Kat, Lucretia, Daria, Antia, Tracy, Adel, Talys,

OOC Deaths: 447

OOC Currency at Time of Death: 902 :gold:, 75 :silver:, 88 [Image: Copper.png]; 2421[Image: Alliance_15.gif].

Last Words: Screaming incoherently in abject terror and dismay with strongly effeminate undertones.
A tear shed for the evil lost.
D:
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
:<
A chorus of lamentation sounds across the plains, the fields, the starry skies, as another evil overlord bites the dust.

What is with this "evil dropping like flies" thing that is happening?

And couldn't Tavren be resurrected from a True Resurrection? I am quite sure the Covenant isn't above kidnapping a dozen priests or two.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Well, finally. But all is not Lost. There is a chance for resurrection.
LostStranger Wrote:OOC Deaths: 447

If only to play all of these back in a gag reel.

He'll be sorely missed, needless to say.
Yarly to the above mentions of his being missed. I, for one, shall deeply miss the asshole who caused Aulten to spiral down his old path of self-medication via Fel Blood, as well as self hatred and self pity. If you wish, however, the more-evil-than-you Aulten can take over the Covenant.

Just sayin'.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
muhaha8 Wrote:Yarly to the above mentions of his being missed. I, for one, shall deeply miss the asshole who caused Aulten to spiral down his old path of self-medication via Fel Blood, as well as self hatred and self pity. If you wish, however, the more-evil-than-you Aulten can take over the Covenant.

Just sayin'.

Aulten can't be released from his leash. Never.

Or he starts volunteering for things.
... Quit being an Uthanub, Uthanub. Aulten shall do what he pleases! /slap.
Spoiler:
Bah, Aulten, bother yourself with your lady love and leave the Covenant to. . .resurrected Tavren!

Or Aroes? Just not you, Aulten, because you refused to buy the, uh, items, from Craer. :)
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
And so it was that when Tavren was finally felled, his scream could be heard across all of Middle Earth Azeroth. Tavren's body collapsed upon itself, twisting and writhing in agony. His spirit ascending into the sky, a dark and twisted shadow of evil. The spirit was soon blown away by a light and simple wind.
Pain is an illusion.
Zarquon Wrote:Bah, Aulten, bother yourself with your lady love and leave the Covenant to. . .resurrected Tavren!

Or Aroes? Just not you, Aulten, because you refused to buy the, uh, items, from Craer. :)

/slap.

I'll do what I want, woman! I could always use Aulten's lady-love to take over the Covenant. Who knows?
Spoiler:
... What.

Give me his body. Redis needs to do some work. Fel Skeletal monster of power, here we come.
McKnighter Wrote:... What.

Give me his body. Redis needs to do some work. Fel Skeletal monster of power, here we come.

Buahaha. So long as Aulten can take over the Covenant, I'm happy.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not dead (Yet)! VoxServetium 2 945 06-24-2014, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Scout
  Hallow's End/Day of the Dead c0rzilla 12 2,473 10-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  So, the Lich King's dead... Solly 13 1,989 08-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Death Knights - Dead or Alive? BountyHunter 7 1,666 02-08-2010, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Yunnemaria