The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fatalen17`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I can get along with other players and moderators/admins. I can also stay fairly active, but I do have a youtube channel to look after as well so I can't play for any more than about 7 hours a day.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about it and I looked into it and thought about joining a private server

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by searching around for some servers, this server was listed as one of the best so I thought that I would join this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy co operative roleplaying the most, starting out by getting the feel for a game alone or with a friend then scouting out the community and finding a group to join.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a particular favourite race but the Taurens seem to appeal to me the most. As for favourite race, I would say druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are simple, good community, understanding and friendly mods/admins, above 90% stability cant be too much too ask?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It would either be exploitation or godmodding, those kinds of things give unfair advantages over other players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On a dark night, with the fluorescent full moon shining high in the sky, a rustle came from the brambles and brushes. A man was walking through these woods on this night, completely unaware of the creeping doom that haunted his every step. He came to a clearing, where the moon was in full view, such a pretty sight, but a howl from behind changed his mood entirely. Within an instant the calm night had turned into a frantic battle. Seconds later he was laying on the hard ground, injured, next to him lay his sword, bloodied. Infront of him lay the dead body of a werewolf, and in the distance, in the forest around the clearing, 18 angry red eyes lit up, they wanted revenge for their fallen brother, and tonight they would have a feast upon this mans body.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the step-by-step guide located here.

And remember; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!