The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Might as well.
Hello everyone! My name is Loxmardin and I'm a CotHaholic.

Anyway. Life is getting stressful over here. There's tons and tons of schoolwork left for me to do before I graduate in a couple of months and I really need to get things done. I've been slightly absent from CotH the past week for these reasons, and I'm going to have to leave a notice that it will continue for a while so I at least can feel like I'm not disappearing without notice.

Because of this, there will be no Kidnapped just yet. I will try to pull it off as soon as I have time, but due to pressure from school and other RL stuff, I just haven't had the time or energy to really compose a decent storyline yet. The same goes for the guilds I'm running.

I will be taking a little break from being "active" for a while until I have everything sorted out on my end. I'll still pop on the forums and do a bit of work and show my face in topics here and there, but I probably won't be as active as I usually am. I hope I can get in-game and do more than just sit around, as well. I need a bit of RP every once in a while. :B

But yeah. I'm sorry if this causes any inconveniences whatsoever. I'll still be around. Just less active. I thought it was better to at least say something about it.

If you want to RP when I'm online and can't get in-game, I'm free to RP over IM as I'm usually logged in during school hours. Use these to discuss things with me concerning my characters and yours, if you need to. And, my guilds. Since I run three of them.

MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Good luck with classes Loxxybox, I know what ya mean, finals are coming up here too. :) Do well so you can get a good job etc, and don't eat too much herring :3

You shall be missed, make no mistake.

But don't let that bother you. Good luck, Loxxybox!
And may you waddle around in box-form once more after all is well again.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
D'aww.

Knock out the school stuff! We'll all still be here... Hopefully!
Good luck with your school! c:
Good luck! We'll see you around. You should totally aim to get back to CotH when I'm back!.. Whenever that is. ^.~

Any-how, school's a pain. Not sure what else to add, I'm sure I'll catch you on MSN plenty of times still.
):

Good luck Loxy!
Hope to see you back soon! We'll RP some time!
[Image: tear_of_joy_e.jpg?w=400&h=536]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Later Loxxy. I'll be sure to bug you on MSN from time to time.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Cya Loxx!! I always.. I mean -ALWAYS- loved your avatar.. Farewell, OHSHC..
She has a little bit more blushing on the left side. I bet she likes him more. >.<
D'aww.... =(

Well Just take good care Loxy and show them you're boss!
I'll be speaking to you either over skype or Msn from time to time just to see how you're doing and maybe even a small Rp would be nice!

Till then good luck and make us proud! =D
*cuddles and hugs!*
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
I'll miss the music which makes my ears bleed.

<3
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
LANGUAGE
Spoiler:
[Image: 5da43f5a_466c_3a82.jpg]

Gonna miss you Loxxy!

not gonna cry...not....gonna...cry...not...cry...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
I'll still bother you on skype, Loxxyboxy. o:

Bb. <3