The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cyclone`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im a casual player that has not entirely left the Retail but is tired of how the lore is getting torn apart, So im moving to RP private servers.. Actually surprised Blizz didn't crack these down yet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From Warcraft 1. Then 2. Then 3. Then WoW. Now this.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google. :S

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavernish roleplay. Otherwise really causal but not stupid. But the thing that gets me the best is Raid Roleplays. Raid Roleplays give me goosebumps and makes me feel how awesome it would be to actually get in the action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Either a Orc, Troll, Or Tauren.
Why? They were the first Horde races! :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not really alot, Im just hoping to see a good, Doesn't even matter if im the only one left in the server. I just want to see one working :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect GM requests and decisions, and treat them as final. Do not argue over kicks, suspensions, or bans unless you HONESTLY feel it was a case of mistaken identity. In that case, you may contact Grakor and make your case. If it is determined that it was not a case of mistaken identity, then do not argue further.

That pretty much states it. Actual GMs who don't mess around :) I like it when Private servers are blizz-like, But can be strict. I like it really when people obey and follow rules, That way it can be fun and not chaos.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhmm.. Ok.

"Phaelinos Was one of the Lords of the Sunblade, He was one of the most capable of rising through the ranks and impressing Kael'thas in person. They all worshipped Al'ar but even now in his Feats of Strength, Al'ar chilled him to his very bones. Phaelinos shivered as he kneeled before the Pheonix waiting for passing. As minutes passed, They felt like days to Phaelinos, His bones still chilling with the thought of what might happen if he wasn't accepted. Would they cast him aside? Would he be forced to join the refuges in Shattrah? And what if A'dal might not accept him? But he didn't even notice A'lar touching his beak to his head. Phaelinos quivered with excitement. He had been accepted. Thousands of questions thrilled his mind, But it was suddenly clear as A'lar gave him the Direct instructions. His heart raced but he nodded. Still trying to contain his excitement, He went back to Kael'thas at the throne room and Roared as his appearance, Size, and Armor suddenly changed "I am Lord Sanguinar! The Darkener of Death and the Commander of the Thousand Legions! I have sworn my loyalty to Kael'thas, And our Master Illidan Stormrage. I will best any hero trying to stop our Advancement on the Naaru, Draenei, And Azeorth as likely! Long Live the Legion!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Cyclone!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

How to become a Grunt

Consult technical support if you have any issues connecting to the server (Be sure to search to see if the issue has already been addressed first!).

If you ever want some info on Warcraft roleplay, check out our Articles and Guides forum!

Happy RPing, and hope to see you around the server soon!

~Clovis
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]