The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adventure - Gold - Travel!
Gold - Travel - Adventure
[Image: 6YtJa.png]

We are looking for ablebodied men and women willing to work for gold, payment is negotiable but we guarantee high rates! This contract will take you to far away lands and exotic locations, there will be action to sate any bloodthirsty soul (moderate assignments are available) and this in just two months time! Equipment, food and housing will be supplied by the employer, contract is binding. More information and contract is available at The Apothecary's Outlet, Booty Bay, top level. Limited amount of personel will be accepted; first come, first signed.

This is an invitation for outsiders to join in on a storyline, PM me for more information. Guild leaders of any kind are encouraged to do so if you wish to involve your guild in some Northrend action! Let's give that frozen continent some love!

I will be playing a goblin in the port cities for a few days, he will offer above contract to mercenaries and adventurers of all kind, an announcement will be made whenever he is on so he should be easy to spot!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Like.

That is all.

Oh, and PM sent.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
You have my sword.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
And my axe!

And Dundurdun
If truly interested, send a PM, support here is all fine and dandy but I will not contact you, you'll have to talk to me to get in on it.

You will have to excuse the double post but I have small addendum!

I will be playing a goblin in the port cities for a few days, he will offer above contract to mercenaries and adventurers of all kind, an announcement will be made whenever he is on so he should be easy to spot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adventure on the High Seas Thoradin 2 852 01-15-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  The Gold Job SpartAl412 0 635 10-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: SpartAl412
  The Imperfect Adventure Kiffles 2 1,226 01-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Kiffles
  New Adventure With A New Friend. Drust 1 760 12-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Ural
  To travel the land. Echo 1 693 06-01-2012, 01:41 PM