The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Ganitetusks.
Bored of everyday, hum-drum tavern RP?

Feel like RPing a Tauren from a lost and forgotten tribe of fierce Warriors?

Well, here's your chance!
You see, I've become fairly bored as of late. And to stop myself from abandoning RP altogether, I've come up with a -wonderful- idea! A character of mine is a Tauren named Kerok from the Granitetusk tribe. Now, this tribe was obliterated by Centaur during the time of the New Horde's arrival in Kalimdor. Kerok was, as far as he knows, the sole survivor. He has become rather studious as of late, hanging up his sword. I'd -love- if one of you many RPers out there felt like making another survivor form this tribe. The only requirement is that your Tauren be of the Hunter, Warrior or Shaman class. Mhm, no druids. The Granitetusks were Warriors primarily, and they kept Shamans among them because...well, have you ever known Taurens to not respect their Shamans?

So! To sum it up....if you want to RP a strong, brave Warrior/hunter Tauren from a fallen tribe, then now is your time.

Side Notes: Kerok would be fairly easy to recognize if you were to meet him. His facial features haven't changed much at all since his time in the tribe. His affinity for reading and writing would be otherwise unknown, as he kept it a secret.