The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Happy Easter!
I hope folks have a good holiday, or just a good day in general for those that may not celebrate it!

In celebration, eggs and NPCs should be spawning properly as normal in the "tier-2 n00b towns" (like Razor Hill, Goldshire, Dolanaar, etc.). In addition, I've spawned eggs in a variety of places on GM Island as well. Bear in mind that only a certain amount will be up at a time! So it may not be advisable to simply camp in one spot.

I -did- add a few extra potential goodies from the eggs, so keep that in mind while you may be stocking up on chocolate to buy things from the vendors!
Oh, also, to note - if you come across eggs that you seem to 'loot lag' with, it's just a minor display bug. That egg is simply on a respawn timer, but for some reason is still showing. Just move on to another one!

Finally... I'd highly recommend not to use the Spring Flowers on me. They may... backfire.
I'll do it.

I'll so do it.

Get ready for flowery.
[Image: wowscrnshot042411125234.jpg]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
[Image: easter-vs-christmas-cubby-demotivational...675536.jpg]

LLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
WHY MUST THE SPRING FLOWERS BE BROKEN?
WHY?
Use the rp version!
But I want the 'cheivement. T.T
Because I am an evil orc. *nods sagely*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
I'm getting that achievement on Retail as we speak. I find it amusing to see tons of allies flying above Razor Hill, swooping in to whack unsuspecting Hordies gathering eggs with branches.

Still no undead, though. Bother.
-Wild Sersay appears!- Happy Easter Conquest of the Horde! -many hugs, and candy.-
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Drowning in chocolate and candy.. make it go away... MAKE IT GO AWAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4tLCGc ... ture=feedu Hurr durr. Happy Easter!
[Image: HappyEasterBunny.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Winter's Veil! Kretol 6 1,815 12-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Happy Thanksgiving! (And an Idea!) Kretol 46 7,948 12-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: tbones630
  The end of cross-faction /say? (Updated! Happy! Rejoice!) Kretol 27 4,467 10-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Happy Birthday, Grakor! Qaza 23 3,785 08-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Bennetto