The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I -am- a traitor!
Since I haven't even logged on in the past few days.. Might as well post this.

Sadly enough, Prolouge is just too fun once you decide to kill all the lolrpers and noobs and meta-gamers, provided they don't ninja-log on you. Playing Redis in a new aspect is too entertaining.

... So.. Until I die or something happens to make me lose interest, I'll be mostly over there. If you wish for a specific role-play with me, don't hesitate to message me on Skype, (Michael McKnight, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->) PM me on the forums, or just yell at me on prolouge. Otherwise.. Well. I'ma keep on killing in the name of Stormwind.

As for my characters..

Redis: Currently building and upgrading and arming his small undead army which is growing in Duskwood at an unknown location only known by the Hand of Darkness. Needless to say, whenever an event rolls around Redis gets to use said army, a group of Paladins are going to become -very- famous.

Krian: Attempting to not pull his hair out while dealing with his preggo wife, and handling Blood Knight boot camp.

Melissa: Uh-Oh, she disappeared again. Last seen with a strange book!

Dalar: ... Killing orcs and yelling at foreign allies.. Somewhere..

And the rest are busy doing, whatever they're doing.

I'll be back! <3
Nub.

That is all.
</3
Q.Q. I'm considering giving it a second shot, myself, though, you nub. See you there, maybe.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
D:

My dream of Dalar, Vaethor and Sha'dash making some bad-ass Totemic Druid Club has shattered.
Uthaniel Wrote:</3
Loxmardin Wrote:Nub.

That is all.

*sniffle*

Nou. And, Muhaha8, you should. Have he/she join the Communion. Redis could use some protection when he moves into Darkshire.

Not like he needs protection, since I'm a boss arcane mage. At least when it's not lagging!

And.. Aww. Poor baby. /pats FlyingSquirrel. Maybe when I fully return.
D;
Good to see you're liking Prologue! Even better to see you're enjoying it there!

Whilst we will miss you, it's great you're having fun ^.^

That and I'm sick of people complaining about Prologue. . .
Spoiler:
Kretol doesn't pay you to be tired, Bounty.

Well Mcknighter, I trust you will not give up your forum lurking?
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
CharizardDylan Wrote:
Spoiler:
Kretol doesn't pay you to be tired, Bounty.

Well Mcknighter, I trust you will not give up your forum lurking?

Rephrasing.
Spoiler:
Kretol doesn't pay you , Bounty.

You don't get to be tired in slavery.
Nawww. You're not a traitor.

"We're on the same side"

You're just exploring. It's like when you decide to try a new hair stylist and enjoy it for a while - but then miss that old stylist 'cause they always gave you a sugary treat at the end of each cut - well, then you're bound to poke around or return eventually!

Have yourself some fun, McKnighter! :)

~Venomoly
Have fun Redis. If you ever get around to hanging back on CoTH again I'll make sure that undeader army of yours gets proper use.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Come back soon, nub!

(Posted from teh phonez)
HANG HIM FOR THE CRIME OF TREASON.

I mean, have fun!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
McKnighter Wrote:Redis: Currently building and upgrading and arming his small undead army which is growing in Duskwood at an unknown location only known by the Hand of Darkness. Needless to say, whenever an event rolls around Redis gets to use said army, a group of Paladins are going to become -very- famous.

<3
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am -not- a traitor! Gaiaboy10 4 809 04-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gaiaboy10