The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Pride Inquisition
What exactly is this Pride?
The Pride started out as a small group of friends who, together, beat the Thieves Guild. After that they chose to band together under a single banner, devoting themselves to rooting out evil on this world. They were soon joined by other, similarly minded, people and grew stronger.

With so much evil in the world and so many places to hide, one of these friends started thinking about how to uncover the evil in the world and came up with the idea of an information branch of this Pride. After much planning, thinking and even more planning...
The Pride Inquisition was born!

So... The Pride Inquisition... What's the idea?
The Pride Inquisition is a cross-faction (though officially Alliance only) guild whos members are devoted to scouring the world for evil. This, of course, includes interrogations, spies and, quite simply, nosing around.
Of course, The Pride Inquisition is still a part of The Pride and this means that, when called upon, those of us who choose can stand together with the others to take the fight to the enemy and, if deemed necessary, take prisoners as much as possible.

How would one join this Inquisition, then?
The idea of the Inquisition would be that it's at least semi-secret. This, of course, would mean that your characters would, at the least, know very little about the guild unless they'd been in direct contact with eachother. How one would join, on the other hand, would be by sending a letter or whispering to Franziska (either OOCly or otherwise if you can think of a good way) and we'll take care of the details (when it best fits you, of course).

Ranks (updated when updated in-game... If I remember)
-Head Inquisitor: This is the Guild Master and the big boss in the whole thing.
-Inquisitor: Interrogates and, if necessary, can call in help from other members (they can, of course, respectfully refuse).
-Spy: Tries to infiltrate into the enemy's ranks and relay information back.
-Informant: Quite simply, looks around and relays information to the guild without actually infiltrating an enemy organization.
-Soldier: Your average fighting character. He/She doesn't necessarily do any information gathering (unless volunteering) but tries to take prisoners for the guild.
-Recruit: The very first rank of the guild. This character can become any of the non-GM ranks once trained by a person of that rank (or if none are available) the Head Inquisitor.
-Prisoner: Used for characters that have done something wrong (IC, of course). They will usually be punished and released soon after. The exact details depend on the crime they commited. They can, of course, choose to leave the guild upon being arrested instead of serving time (or could attempt other ways of evading imprisonment).

The rules which are quite important.
-As you might have guessed, the Inquisition doesn't necessarily shy away from using torture. I can't, however, stress enough that the fun of all parties involved is of the highest importance.
What this means is that I will not tolerate tortures without clear permission from the player of the tortured party (if the player is not comfortable with his/her character being tortured, don't do it and try to get your information some other way).

-Respect is good. Though you can be a jerk ICly, I demand my guildies to be respectful to other players when OOC, no matter their beliefs, race, gender, sexual preference and whatever else you can think of.

-Activity is another thing...
I can understand that you might be away for some time but I will do occasional cleaning in the guild and (unless warned before) I will remove everyone who's been offline for 14 days or longer. If you simply forgot to mention, you are of course welcome to rejoin at the same rank and such.

Failure to abide by these rules will be punished by death... Or at least me being very cross with you... Seriously, though, complaints will be taken seriously and I will do my utmost best to find out the truth.
No one expects... The Pride Inquisit-- It's just not the same.
D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Inquisition Zarquon 18 4,238 06-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  The Tumultus Inquisition Cassius 5 1,420 10-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Cassius