The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

After a Dramatic Pause...
You will never escape me.

That's right my fellow nublings, after about a month of durping about I'm back. So, if you've got the time to listen to my little tale, I'll explain why I've been gone.

It was a virus.

/thread

But fr srs, I got a virus in my computer that screwed around with the Operating System. I sent it in to a geekshop so they could repair it, no big deal right? At first, everything was simple. All they had to do was backup my files, wipe my hard drive (including that bloody virus), reload the operating system, put the files back on my hard drive, and bingo was his name...o.

SUDDEN PLOT TWIST.: My hard drive was "damaged at the front". I don't know if that meant physically or the earliest files or something like that were all corrupt or something that I don't know about or whatever. So, I got my a new hard drive with twice as much memory, and my files were sort of reloaded. I'm missing a bunch, and that includes WoW.

TL;DR, I'm back now and I'll be on server and ready to RP soon. I just need to stop being a lazy basta download WoW.
Welcome back fellow Elune-ist.

Now stop being a lazy elf, and get tinkering! <3
Aye cap'n!

I'm bursting with excitement because the downloader just moved from 5% to 6%. That's a big deal at the rate it's going. Should be on within a few hours/a day/a week/a few weeks/x amount of time depending on how my computer feels.

EDIT: We're at 43% now, I might me on later today.
...And we're installing the patches! I'll be on this afternoon.
I hope your happy.

I died on retail by reading your update message. :p

Get in already ya nub! Though, if you want nelf arrpee.. I'll need to roll another nelf. Nia is still kind off, stuck.
So, I've sort of disappeared in part because of the whole OH MY GOD I NEED TO PASS SCIENCE feeling that came with exams this semester and in part because of a bunch of auditions I've had for a few musicals.

My exams are over on Monday, and I will have FULL access to CotH whenever I feel the urge. Summer will be beautiful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little pause, I guess. Will be back soon. Kira13 7 1,645 07-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Server Rage QQ Dramatic Exit Epic Drama Thread SpiralLateralus 7 1,277 12-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Skaar