The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Build a Bea- Villain
Hello Cothers. As the days have passed I realized that I'm in need of a new villain to play. Of my current villains, Sagi and Sozun are both tied up in a plot that is slow to move because of the disappearance of a few members. Also, I'm simply looking for a new spark in general, something unique to play.

What Kinds of Villains You Ask?

You will find that I am a villainous rper with much experience, from CoTH and before it. This means I will play for you any villain you can think of! Be it the common thief, the megalomaniac, the political monster, the lunatic, the adversary, the cultist, or even the dedicated minion if you are an evil trying to make a name for yourself.

I only ask that you supply me with the following information.

What Kind of Villain?: (You can write a word, a few sentences, or a paragraph).
Who will this Villain be involved with?: (Be it a player, a guild, random group, or anyone in CoTH who wants to join in).
Villain Race: (Any race is allowed!)
Zone(s) of Play: (Any Zones are allowed or all of them!)
Plotline: (Once again as much info as you want. Don't have one? Lets build it together!)

You can post this here, send me a pm, or look for me ingame. Doesn't matter, whatever suits you. Any additional information you want to include (name, etc) is up to you!

I will note that I'll be playing the villains I find most interesting. Doesn't matter who you as a player are nor how much detail you put into the idea. Really if something strikes me as a villain that I would want to play I'll let you know. I also can possibly play more than one so don't be deterred to post!

Finally, there is a competition in all this! I won't be making character profiles for any of these villains except one! Whomever creates a villain that I fall in love with will see that villain immortalized with a submitted Character Profile and a In-game RP post for a storyline which I will write along with the winner! (Or if the winner prefers I'll write on my own for his/her enjoyment). This will lead to continued events for the player/party as well!

So please... give me villains to work with.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
What Kind of Villain?: "Fuzzy" Frank <any last name>. A small time thief and hustler with a penchant for animal costumes.

Who will this Villain be involved with?: Jonoth and anyone else you wanna RP him with

Villain Race: Human

Zone(s) of Play: All over Azeroth, especially the woods and forests.

Plotline: "Fuzzy" Frank is the one bounty Jonoth hasn't caught. He is a master of disguise and often gets away with his crimes, which tend to be small enough not to attract the serious attention of authorities. As "Fuzzy" Frank, you would be constantly on the run, but extremely hard to catch. Jonoth is annoyed by him because he's a small-timer and should be easily caught, but he's like a rash that won't go away.