The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A clusterbleep.
Hello there! So, I decided to try out that new RP server. Ya'know, the one with the fancy modding and stuffs? So, I downloaded all the custom patches and what not and put them in the correct folders. Then, I used the Prologue Launcher to open up the game. It downloaded three other MPQ's. And at first I was not really worried, but then I came to realize it did not specify what these MPQ's were or better, where they were downloaded to. I just shrugged and continued on. I played for a while and eventually decided it wasn't really for me. So, I exited out, opened up my WoW folder and began picking all of the custom stuff out. First, I had moved all of the custom Prologue stuff onto my desktop. I changed the realmlist back to CotH and opened it up. Everything was peachy until I logged in. I saw that for some reason the mods had stayed. I figured, "Oh, well I guess I'll just double check." I did. There were no remaining custom patches within my WoW folder. I scratched my head, beginning to rage (short fuse.) So I decided to simply delete all of the custom Prologue stuff. I thought that maybe somehow it was interfering. (Stuff like this always happens with my technology, and whenever I have a problem I know FAQ's or even "tech-support" will not apply to my mysterious problem.) So, I cleared my cache once more and opened up WoW. Same thing. The addons were still there and my "/1 General," "/2 Trade." and "/3 Local Defense." channels no longer existed. I figured: "Well okay, I'll just type /join general, /join trade, /join local defense." Didn't work. I joined the channels, yes. But they were custom channels that I had just created by typing /join blabla. So I raged a bit more and typed /leave blabla. I ragequitted WoW once more and opened up my folder. I scanned it for any lingering files or patches. Absolutely nothing. Rage... I then opened up my "Search" program and searched the keyword: "Prologue." And much to my surprise. There were actually some more custom stuff buried within my computer. (Mind you, it wasn't in my WoW folder at all.) But! I did know it was from Prologue because the name of it was. "PrologueLauncher2.MPQ" or some nonsense. There were a few of these. I thought, "Okay, that has to be it." It wasn't. I raged even more as I opened my recycle bin and emptied it, deleting the contents within. Maybe they were some how still interfering. I opened up WoW. Same thing. And guess what? The AddOns were still there! I double checked my Interface > AddOns folder and they were not there, but they were in-game. However, the addons really aren't a big deal to me, but what is, is the whole General, Trade, and Local Defense channels that are mysteriously missing. I really do not want to reinstall WoW. My hard drive download rate is extremely slow. Please, if you have any idea as to what in the world is going on, let me know.

Thanks a bunch.
Chieftain Muyoh Wolftotem - Chieftain of the Wolftotem Tribe
Admittedly, I skimread your post because that enormous block is rather indigestible, but have you tried clearing your Cache and WTF folders?
Hmm, it is a bit scary isn't it? And yes, I have cleared my cache and wtf folders. To no avail.
Well, you mention having deleted the .mpqs but not the "PrologueInterface" addon and "PrologueUI" addons. Search for these folders instead?
I have deleted all of the custom Prologue content. Including the addons. :3
The logical conclusion is that the lingering spirit of the deleted prologue folders are cursing your computer.

Exorcise it!

And/or try checking their forums, it's likely there's something there.
Ah, yet another problem I neglected to mention. I cannot create a forum account there. When I try it says it already exists. So I simply try to log in and it says it does not exist. Regardless, I did look on their forums and found nothing.
All you have to do is remove the Patch-P.mpq file, and change the realmlist. If you changed anything else, you'll likely need to do a repair on your WoW files.

(Posted from my iPhone)
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Ah, I just decided to check once more because I do not recall adding the patch-P.mpq. It was there, so I removed it. I cleared my cache once more just in case and opened up WoW. All problems remain.
If you have installed all of Prologue's patches, interfaces, etc, there should be several (3, I think) files that are named patch-X.mpq (X being a random letter). There should be two of them in the root WoW folder... the third - I can't remember where it was. Move them to your desktop (just in case, since I am not sure if WoW has its own files named patch-X.mpq, or they are all Prologue files) and try starting up your WoW and logging on CotH.
I've fixed it! Accidentally... I decided to highlight all of my custom AddOns and drag them to the desktop in one last try to rid the problem. I opened up the WoWz and problem solved! Then, it was time to find out which folder was the problem AddOn. So I put the folders in one at a time, opening WoW with every AddOn. Process of elimination. The problem still seemed to remain fixed with every AddOn I returned to the Interface folder. It got to the point where I had ran out of AddOns to replace... The problem was still fixed. I'm not complaining but wtf..? :3 Anyway, thank you guys for your ideas and feedback!