The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How do I downgrade my files?
I was refered here by a friend, Tarne, after submitting my application and being accepted on the forums. Now, I was stupid enough to buy and install the retail version of Cataclysm, does anyone know how to downgrade my files to the correct patch? It would be much appreciated.
Anyone know how to de-patch?
There's a guide on the forums. Somewhere. Search for it.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
I'm afraid you can't downgrade from 4.0. You'll have to reinstall up to WoTLK 3.3.5a.
Djurawuzhere Wrote:There's a guide on the forums. Somewhere. Search for it.
I've tried this yet it gives me and error message every single time. What should I do?
Do I need to delete the game first, then reinstall?
Don't double post, there's an edit button in each post.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
If you want to keep the Cata folder (if you play retail for example) you can just rename it and use your discs (or a torrent) to install a new copy. If you don't play retail (or need the cata folder in general) I'd uninstall it first as it'll just take up space.
Grr, of course I have broken WOTLK disks. Mind telling me where I can get a torrent of WOTLK?
Check the global announcement!

(Posted from teh phonez)
I checked the global announcement and followed the steps, I got to the very first patch and it kept making me close and reopen Warcraft to patch it. After doing this a few times it gave me an error saying I needed to a write list to the registry acess, after googling the issue many people said call Blizzard technical support so I did. They claimed that private servers are illegal and it's impossible to play retail and have a separate WOTLK game, is this true, if so, what do I do?
You... called their tech support for assistance with getting connected here? Hmm.

I would suggest to check that topic and use the torrent to download the whole WoW folder already patched to 3.3.5.
Maybe not the best idea, but I'll give the torrent another go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  downgrade my Client!!! 3 945 12-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  .WTF Files Cornholio 4 1,002 01-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Terant