The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Seiyri`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Sera, I'm 24 years old and I love to roleplay. My other interests include gaming (obviously), reading, watching anime and doing other random activities. I feel that I'm an amusing roleplayer, not the best, but amusing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Canada, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been a fan of Diablo and Diablo 2 since long ago. I had always strayed away from warcraft until a friend hooked me into it. I began roleplaying in WoW (really badly) and have been for nearly 5 years now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server on google. I've recently quit WoW (Retail) due to the horrible community and cost. And then I found this server which seems to be a -true- roleplaying server. I was really shocked to see that the language barrier has been removed, and you can set your character's height. Two things I've always wanted in roleplay!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all of it, but I tend to lean towards the relaxing tavern roleplay. Though my character is reckless and gets into all kinds of trouble. I'm open to any kind of roleplay, as long as it isn't disturbing/gore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always liked elves, Quel'dorei and Sin'dorei. They've been through so much and seem to have so much pain and anger. With that being said, Forsaken are my second favorite race. It goes well with my assassin/OMGNinja rogue character. My favorite class is rogue with paladin taking the second place.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are rather high, especially since you have to post an introduction, follow all rules and be decent at roleplaying to begin with. I'm definately excited to meet some great roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no Godmoding, Metagaming, powergaming rule. There have been countless times when my character is doing nothing harmful and people come up and start shooting at her or start slashing. I've been in several situations where a character would approach her, not even knowing her, and starts spewing insults and somehow knows about (for example) a fight that had happened between her and another. I'm always about a fair fight, and will always retaliate in an RP fight if all players agree on rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is a short bit from a short story I've written)

It was a sunny afternoon for everyone that day. The birds sang happily in unison with the chirping crickets, accompanied by children's laughter. Two of these children were enjoying themselves sitting on a log near the lake, humming together as they dipped their feet into the cool, crisp water. Love was in the air that day, puppy love to be exact. The breeze rolled in ever so calmly, snatching leaves from their branches to sprinkle the lake below with their beautiful greens and yellows. The girl looked over to the boy, studying his dirty and ragged clothes, much akin to her own. "Can I ask you something..?" She said shyly with her cheeks full of blush. He nodded, curious. "Why.. why me? There are so many other girls you could play with.... I..I'm the outcast." She said quietly.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Hello Seiyri! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy