The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Slavery Has Begun!
This post will contain two very important and related announcements.

First, it should be noted that our two noob GMs, Xigo and BountyHunter, have proven their noobishness once again. After a rather...messy mishap involving a can of green paint, a falling piano, and a runaway hamster, it seems that their names have turned into a lighter shade of green. Rather than try to clean up the mess, we bit the bullet and just went ahead and made them content GMs.

Unfortunately, this leaves us in a rather problematic situation, as we have now lost our pitiful slave lab--er, the wonderful people that ever so diligently do our forum work (for no pay.) We have therefore scoured the land and found six perfectly willing, and in no way enslaved, individuals who will be assisting us in doing our profile and introduction work. Completely of their own free will. No use of whips involved. Really. Promise.

So, congratulate Xigo and BountyHunter on making Content GM, and congratulate Terant, Beltharean, Delta, Scout, Reigen, and Psychyn on being our first forum helpers!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Congratulations on successfully passing a law that will enable slavery.

Congratulations to the people who are courageous enough to submit themselves to this law!

And those two new gamemasters too.
Little by little, one travels far.
Ohohoh. Let's see what terrible duties we can give the scrubs. There are always fresh spots open in the Server Salt Mines.

Congratulations, all of you. I expect to see only good work.

Or else.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
W-wait....there are no whips involved?

I was lied too!

/storms off and pouts

In all seriousness though, I'm honored to have been considered and look forward to doing my part in helping COTH in any way possible.
No, there weren't any whips, but I'm -sure- someone promised cake. Where is the cake?
Gratz, you guys! Enjoy you lifetime service to the ev-... lovely CotH community! And enjoy your Rensin purple! :P

And to the two GMs... shame on you! Now I will have even harder time recognizing which GMs own the characters on .gm ingame! You will all be Level 2, COME ON! :-|

Seriously now - congratulations to all who has been given the honor to be in the CotH staff! :)
I was forced! Forced into this!

N'aw I kid.
I did eat the cake though
Oooh! Cool! Gratz guys! :D
What'd I miss?
Oh, this is going to be fun.

*Rubs hands manically*
Nubs, all I can say.
Y'know I love you. <3.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
I'm loving this forced slavery. I can't wait until I get promoted to Minion.
I will forever be envious of your purple usernames.

But.

My envy will make the torture all the more enjoyable.
I shall dutifully take up my dustpan and brush in this endeavour. Congrats, fellow pawns!
Woot! I'd go ahead and start working on profiles, but it's kinda rough even writing this when my crotchety ancient English teacher is sitting five feet away, hehe.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Congratulations to all of you nubbikins.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wintergrasp Has Begun! Grakor456 1 828 10-31-2009, 02:06 PM
Last Post: rentreality
  The Costume Contest has Begun! Qaza 0 745 10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Qaza