The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

r3m0rs3`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Eh, As a player I can't self- examine myself...But I can say I am a quite good player, even though I had taken a few breaks from Rp...But I am now returning to it, and this is why I am looking for a good server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from a small country in Europe called "Bulgaria" my native language is Bulgarian, if you haven't heard of it, it's similar to russian, serbian and macedonian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I remember that a friend had shown me the game and I from then, I just wanted to try it...Then I became a fan of warcraft and it's lore. I started with Warcraft reign of chaos then frozen throne than couldn't wait for World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Eh, I've heard of your server from many people, but I never got to find the server...But I finally found it through some link and decided to try my luck with posting an introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay as long as there are many people roleplaying. But my favorite kind of roleplay would be the Traveling Rp. I like it the most because you don't just sit in a tavern talking with others, which is not bad too, but the traveling rp gives you more opportunities to show what your character can do.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
MY favorite race are the forsaken, I love their lore, I love their looks....I like everything in them, I enjoy roleplaying them the most.
For class, I'd pick the warrior class or the warlocks. The warriors with the strength and stamina. And the warlocks because of their mostly dark personallities, and the fact that they always have a pet to be next to them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd be happy if all the rumours that I have heard of this place are really true.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals me the most is the one about tolerance. I've been in quite a lot server and I rarely see a rule that is even a little connected with tolerance. And the fact that it is forbidden in the OOC chats.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If possible I'd like to tell a story some other time...Simply due to the fact that I am not sure what kind of story you'd like.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No. I don't have any questions or comments.

Thanks for reading my introduction and sorry for the wasted time,if it wasn't good enough.
Regards,
r3m0rs3
Welcome to the server! You can post your story later if you want. It's not something with terrible stringent requirements or anything. It can be any story you like, long or short.

It looks like you already have, but in case you haven't, I would recommend reading up on the rules and policies on the fancy handy-dandy wiki we have. You can never read them too many times!

I look forward to seeing you RP!