The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DarWreck`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy roleplaying a lot. I used to roleplay in many different chatrooms/forums for about 6 years now, still going. I have been playing World of Warcraft for about 4 years of my life, and have enjoyed every second of it. Though I enjoyed Burning Crusade the most, Wrath and Cata are fun as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States / English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My step dad has been playing MMO's for years and i have never gotten into them until he started playing WoW. I thought it looked interesting so i went out and bought the games and what not. I love it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I said, I enjoy roleplaying. I haven't seen any private servers that dedicate to roleplay so it peeked my interest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What appeals me the most in roleplaying would have to be action and danger, with hints of relaxing tavern RP's. I do them all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf / Rogue.
I was an undead rogue in Vanilla WoW, but when race changes came out I went straight to Blood Elf, they have my favorite story line in the original games.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good old fashioned roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that your using ACTUAL wow lore instead of people from anime's or other video games.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Light footsteps echoed through the large and damp halls of the Undercity towards the chamber where Sylvanas stayed. A lone Blood Elf looked from side to side gazing upon the countless undead guarding it, noticing a few unfriendly gestures. He sighed to himself and continued on, it was not his fault he was still living, though he could understand why the undead would feel this way to one such as himself. As he entered the chamber, he lightly walked up the steps and stood in front of Sylvanas, lightly bowing. "Lady Sylvanas, I have returned from the Ghostlands. The few scourge camps have been destroyed as you ordered, not many casualties were made." He said clearly. Yes he was a Blood Elf serving the Undead lord, but in the past when Sylvanas still had life he worked under her in countless battles. He did not want to change who he would serve. Sylvanas moved her gaze upon him "It was about time you arrived back... I was wondering if I would get to send my Necromancers towards you to bring you to the Forsaken.. I suppose that day will have to wait." She said crossing her arms. The blood elf lightly smirked and said "Don't get your hopes up my lady. My flesh shall not be decaying for many more months to come". Sylvanas rolled her eyes lightly "don't get to cocky Voltarian. You may have survived many battles, but everyone hits their strike eventually. Now begone, I shall send for you when I have your next assignment ready." She waved her hand. Voltarian lightly bowed "As you wish" and he began to walk off back into the hallways of the chamber. One of the undead in the room tilted his head with a light crack from his neck. He walked up to Sylvanas and said "My Queen. Why don't you have one of our rogues assassinate him to make him join the Forsaken... We cannot trust anyone who is of the living." Sylvanas gave him a glare "Voltarian has been my loyal soldier for many years in the living. He will serve me and only me. He will die in battle soon enough. Now begone." Voltarians ears perked up lightly as he was in the hallway hearing the conversation. As soon as he left the hallway, he stood next to the flowing neon green river and he looked into it. "My day will not come... Forgive me Sylvanas."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I love you. <3
Welcome to the server! I love you too. <3

If you haven't done so already, I would highly recommend going to the wiki and reading up on the rules and policies! If you aren't familiar with them, then it will be fairly obvious, and it saves us all a lot of trouble if you're familiar with them. Even if you have read them, it's always good to double-check them as well!

I hope to see you ingame soon!