The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sayonara.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYD5UVlBFYI[/youtube]

I never thought I'd be typing this sort of post. And even though I was certain that this is what I needed to do, it still makes me sad that I am doing this. I am quitting CotH permanently. There are a few reasons for this, but none of them are because of the wonderful people on this server that I have had the honor to meet along my journey. No real drama, no ranting and raving, just...it's time for me to go.

If you wish to keep in contact with me, I can be found on Skype via fraucross, on MSN via flammeschmieden (at) hotmail.com, or just plain email at frau.cross (at) gmail.com. I love and will miss you all. You guys have been awesome, still are. And now, what happened to my characters.

Mirela of the Sorrows - Decided to leave the familiarity of Shattrath and paid a visit to her beloved's grave at the Exodar, then traveled for a little bit before realizing that Shattrath is where she belongs. She will continue to be a Vindicator and do her best to help rebuild the beautiful city to its former glory.

Miruka Moonshroud - Decided to return to Kaldorei lands, giving her aid in her abilities as a Priestess and a Surgeon to anyone who asks. She continues to pray for her sister. She will receive a fateful letter, learning the absolute of all truths about Mika, and in her grief will never leave the lands of her people ever again.

Nia Sunstone - Has taken a break from her duties as Blood Knight to seek out adventure. She will travel around Azeroth, doing heroic things before returning to Silvermoon permanently.

Calanon Sunfeather - Continus to train under his teacher and lover, Shealtiel, and will simply enjoy life in his relationship.

Amabael of the Frozen Wind - While suffering as all Death Knights seem to do, Amabael came across a Paladin and was permanently destroyed by his righteous fury.

Nana'li Flametongue - Nana'li has mostly just been hanging out with Zaros and Delian when she's not living her life in Silvermoon, reunited with her mentally strange sister.

Sylir Scorchfeather - Sylir had liquidated most of her assets in order to afford the prosthetic arm she spent so much time designing and striving for. After being released from the Scryers, she know recovers from her surgery and lives her life in Silvermoon under the care of her little sister, Nana'li.

Captain Mika Mistwalker - This is the hardest for me to type, as Mika has been with me since the very beginning and has been my 'baby' and has been through the most. As such...

Mika Mistwalker had the idea of "retiring" from the mercenary business, and being around in general. She had told Miruka, Vyndus, and a couple of others that she was going to fake her death and flee to Icecrown to live out the rest of her days in a land that is good at hollowing out your soul. She got Vyndus to supply her the dynamite. Mika sent a letter to Miruka telling her the real truth of what was transpiring. She made sure nobody else was on the ship after the dynamite was placed, and set sail to a safe distance away from the Bay and dropped anchor. While the one fuse that combined them all was slowly being burned out, Mika walked to the edge of the ship to what should have been leaping into the water and swimming down to safety...but her thoughts flashed to Ilerothes, to Dallahan, to Thelviron, Thelrovin, Reijon...and everyone else that touched her life and whose lives she touched. She blinked both her eyes, realizing the tears, and smiled this strangely calm smile as she looked out onto the water. She always said the sea was her home...

The ship exploded far enough so as the flying mess of wood, iron, and whatever else never reached the Bay to harm anyone, however whoever was there was able to hear and possibly see the Frozen Spearhead (formerly the Bloody Arrow) cease to exist.

Rumors may fly, but the truth of the matter is...Mika Mistwalker died that day.

Carefully feeling your way
You're getting stronger each day
How can I find words to say
I miss you...

Good bye everyone. *sniffles*
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
Noooooo! D:

I... really don't know what to say, even though I haven't RP'd with you much... I'ma miss joo nub :(

私はあなたを逃してしまう, ナブーサン

(,,#テДテ;)
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Is it because I was late in replying to the letters? I got caught up with stuff IRL, pleeeassseee forrrgiivveeeeee meeeeeeee!

*clears throat*

In all seriousness, sometimes it's for the best to just accept you've grown out of something. It's healthier to move on then try and cling onto something you know you're not happy with any way. In any case, we'll still be here if you ever change your mind!
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Flammeschmieden Wrote:Calanon Sunfeather - Continus to train under his teacher and lover, Shealtiel, and will simply enjoy life in his relationship.
B'aww~

I'll be missing you from CotH! I'll always be on MSN for you none the less!

...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :/
I will miss you, despite a lack of rp with you. I hope you find new and good things!
Flammeschmieden Wrote:Rumors may fly, but the truth of the matter is...Mika Mistwalker died that day.

Damn it, Mika was Antia's emotional crutch. This is going to mess her up emotionally in horrible ways if she finds out. She wasn't there to be her sassy gay friend. :(

Why'd you have to go and leave CotH? I am seriously going to miss you. You have my MSN, at least. :(
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Farewell, it was an honour having you, while I did. Hope you enjoy your time, elsewhere.

Nooo.

We never role-played much that often, but it is sad to see you go. Good luck wherever you run off to!
Damn, Nana'li was one of my favorite friends ever.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
I enjoyed Rping with you while I was on Rhodyngar. I only regret now I didnt get on him more. Good luck in everything you do!
...I'm back.

I missed this place. Missed you guys. And I've been getting job interviews lined up so CotH no longer becomes my life like it did before, so I feel safe to return. Were you all behaving well while I was away?

So...some quick character rundown:
Mirela: Still being retired. Have no real desire to play her again.

Miruka: I'm on the fence with Miruka. For the time being, she'll still be residing (and not leaving) the Kaldorei lands and is on a semi-retired status.

Nia: She never died or did anything dumb, so she'll be returning to play.

Calanon: Yeah, he's back.

Amabael: Amabael wasn't really on the track of dying until my sudden departure, so technically death was not planned in her future. A GM gave me permission to revive her if someone were to perform the ceremony for her. If you're another GM and want to confirmation on which GM gave me the green light, I will be happy to PM you about it.

Nana'li and Sylir: These sisters will also make a return. I am retconning Sylir gaining her mechanical limb for the time being because I want to fully RP this out.

Mika: Suicide was not in the cards for Mika. It had been originally planned for her to fake her death and be a hermit somewhere for a while, but then I shoved myself away from CotH and made Mika die in the process because I didn't think I'd come back. The same GM that gave me the green light to revive Amabael gave me the green light to revive Mika as an accidental death, since at least one other player was involved with faking her death and knew what was going on before the surprise leaving.

...So, yeah. Just in time for my first Cothiversary to come up soon, too.
Welcome back!
They always come back.
Welcome back, nubcaek.