The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Mordanasei
Well, this is the plan I've got to bring some different RP into the world. Read on, criticise at will but take into account that bits are work in progress since this is actually the first time I've took a shot at all this...

The Mordanasei
(Cleansed One)

[Image: A%27dal_TCG.jpg]

History

After succeeding in having both allying foes against the legion and the rising of the Shattered Sun Offensive, the Naaru decided that the next phase of their plans be fought with words and acts of faith, and not from reactions of the legion. Thus Exarch Junei'al was approached with a task to form a army purely devoted to the light and the service of the Light beings the Naaru.

OOC
Typically, The Mordanasei are an army of the light guild. Their main source of recruitment would be that of anyone truly devoted to the cause. Because of this, there are strict rules the members follow to ensure that the way of the light is spread and performed in the most pure of ways.

What to Expect of the Mordanasei

The Mordanasei have two goals that they follow:

- To combat with the Burning Legion wherever it may appear.
- To continue spreading the word of the Naaru, intent on bolstering both their ranks, and those of the army of the light.

Typically, there will be both combat and none combat oriented event chains, typically depending on interest and how earlier events work out.

Joining the Mordanasei (IC)

Due to the nature of the guild and the near Zealot state of Junei'al, if one that was trying to join the Mordanasei wasn't a clear follower of the light from the Exarch's perspective would find difficulty being accepted, let alone being treat equally.

For reasons kept to the Junei'al himself the full process of joining the Mordanasei is not known publicly. It typically however involves both mental and physical training, sermons of faith and a vow made upon completion of this. Aspiring recruits are encouraged to get in contact with Junei'al or any of his subordinates for recruitment as an Initiate.

For obvious reasons, Shadow Priests, Warlocks and anyone of a evil or chaotic neutral alignment will most certainly not be accepted into the guild. It should also be stressed that any orcs or blood elves that may attempt to join will encounter a very rough time.

Joining (OOC Info)

Simply let myself or any other member of the guild know your interested in joining, and I'll get round to organising it. Typically however, due to the way I have things planned for joining, I may delay the joining till when others join also.

Rules (IC)

1. Mordanasei are expected to praise or follow the teachings of the light if they do not already have a faith.
2. Mordanasei shall not commit acts of evil.
3. Mordanasei shall only bear arms against fellow soldiers under pretence of sparring
4. Mordanasei are expected whilst on duty to keep to a utmost formal attitude.
5. Mordanasei whilst on leave are asked to keep their involvement with the group to themselves whenever they are not inside Shattrath, typically for their own safety so to not draw unwanted attention.

Rules (OOC)

1. Whilst there may not be respect in some instances ICly (blame the Exarch), Keep to all of CotH's rules during guild events.
2. Note that as a army guild against the burning legion, it may be the case that very violent scenes could occur during the events.
3. There will actually be certain events and times where characters will be questioned on certain events in lore. If possible, try to think of what your character knows rather than lunging straight to Wowwiki or whatever site you use...you'll understand what I mean when the time comes...(/cackle)
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Planned Events/Event Chains

Training Cycle - Event Chain

Any-time there is a increase of recruits by a considerable amount, the Exarch instructs the Mordanasei to return to Shattrath city for a cycle of training and education.

Parts

Part One - Introductions - TBA

The Exarch meets with the Mordanasei and the new recruits, arranging training schedules and giving each individual recruit a personal assessment.

Part Two - ??? - Three days after Introductions

To be revealed

Part Three - ??? - Three days after Part Two

To be revealed

Part Four - The Physical Test - Three Days after Part Three

The Exarch sets the recruits on a challenge to test their prowess in combat. If a recruit fails to pass the test then their choice of placement in the Mordanasei will be affected.

Part Five - The Mental Test - One day after the Physical Test

After passing the test set by the Exarch, the recruits will be given just one night to meditate on the events that have happened, before being questioned on many things they need to know.

Part Six - The Vow - ???

To be revealed.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Spoiler:
- To continue spreading the word of the Naaru, intent on bolstering both their ranks, and those of the army of the light.
Ron Relijord has recommitted himself to the Light, his vow of abstinence and has joined the cause of the Mordanasei. Poor guy. LOL
Edited for text color, it was already white!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Ural Wrote:
Spoiler:

*Whistles innocently*

Anyway. Regardless of if I get many people in the guild or not, I shall start running the events anyway!

The first part of the Training cycle shall hopefully occur (everything permitting/Everyone able to be there at that time) At 14:00 Server time (22:00 GMT) on Saturday (June 4th). All characters would of been informed by a Aldor priest/priestess handing them a letter, stating for them to meet on the ground between the Aldor and Scryer tier's lifts at the previously stated times.

Please let me know if times are not ideal for you, and I'll see what I can do.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

(05-26-2011, 11:30 AM)Avitz Wrote: 13:00 Forum time

Please let me know if times are not ideal for you, and I'll see what I can do.

I am unfamiliar with this unit of forum time. Can I get it EST or even GMT?:huh:
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Due to the forums deciding to change (They had a lovely little 'server time' clock up there :() I'll have to post a new time. Going off server time, it will be 14:00 Server Time and 22:00pm GMT. Main post shall be updated.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'