The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

nub ?s
Ok so is it exactly a month that you have to wait before gruntship? or do you just have to be active for a bit?
Also what's the easiest way to get gold apart from gruntship because I'm totally poor and need money. I heard the best way was to farm it but due to my low level and lack of decent gear that isn't very easy lol.
Wait one month, be somewhat active on the forums atleast and have one approved profile. Presto, the questionaire becomes open.

As for gold, contact me in game on 'Pollie' and I can get you some gold to tie you over untill 80, when you can farm proper.
You need to be active for a month, written a story, have a character profile approved, and than you eligible to apply for gruntship.

So, first you need to show yourself around the forums more.

2nd. You would've written a story when you first applied here but if you didn't write one in the In Character section or Storyline section
IC: viewforum.php?f=117
Storyline: viewforum.php?f=120

3rd. You need to post a character profile here: viewforum.php?f=113

4th. Once you've fulfilled all of the above requirements you can apply to be a grunt here: application.php

and that's what you gotta do to be a grunt, now for gold. Gruntship is sort of the only way to do it other than farming. It's a pain but Gruntship instant 80-ing your toons really isn't that hard.
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
Thanks guise