The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looks like the end...
Three events have occurred in the past few weeks that will likely mean I won't be coming back. Firstly my rather father was diagnosed with cancer about two weeks ago and although things don't look too grim at the moment I'm spending most my time with him. About a week ago I discovered I was pregnant... This wasn't planned and it came as a -big- suprise to me and to everyone. And then two days ago my boyfriend proposed to me. And I said yes.

As someone who has spent most my life on games, finally at the age of 22 I feel that it is time for me to concentrate on real life.

It has been fun. And I have loved every moment on CotH. In fact I think I have loved every moment on every game I've spent my time on ( apart from when I accidentally burnt down my house in minecraft, I didn't love that ). And I want to say a massive thanks to everyone who has made my stay here amazing.

However, despite my leaving, my brother, who now I've semi-moved back home because of my father have actually spoken to him quite a bit, has expressed an interest in CotH...Again. He did in fact make this account, years ago and I pioneered it from him as he didn't really find it suitable for him. He's 16 now and is showing more of an interest towards the roleplay genre, whereas he was previously a massive PvP fan ( mostly console... ). I might be able to convince him to try and carry one or two of my characters on...Maybe.

I am donating to him my steam account and all my games and telling him to change all the passwords to avoid temptation because I really need to move on now. If anyone does want a chat any time I'll still have my MSN which is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->, very creative I know...

So yer, that's it then.

Ande'thoras-ethil.

<3
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
D:...

Wish you much luck with your life, Spark!

Wait, there's a world out there...? Who'd'a thunk it?

But seriously. Good luck with your future! I hope it all turns out for the better.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Wow, those are three really big things to come together at once. I hope your father's alright, and I congratulate you on the proposal and the baby.

Good luck, you will be missed!
Awww. >:
Well, gratz on all the baby and proposal! :3
Congratulations on the baby/proposal.

and good luck with your life
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
. . .oh my.

Congratulations on the baby and the proposal.

And charge forth to raid the mythical real life. I am sure you will come back one day to show us all the epic loots that you could take away in it. Meanwhile, for the rest of us, we will. . .content ourselves in our escapism tendencies.

What is this real life you speak of!?

Cats.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Have fun in life, Spark, grats on the baby and proposal, and I wish your father the best. :3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'm happy for you! I definitely wish you the best and it's definitely a good choice you've made, however painful it may be.

Heartfelt goodbyes for you!
Thanks everyone :)

Hell, I'm gunna miss ya'll.
I'm a saint in sinner's eyes.
Congratulations and condolences in equal measure and massive kudos on deciding on leaving the game world, something I could never, ever bring myself to doing. Who am I kidding, I love it!
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
*Tips head*

Best of luck to you and yours, especially through these tough times.

As the old orcish goodbye goes. "May your blades never dull."
/salute.

You have achieved the two things that many people would envy, yet at the same time gain one which no-one would like.

May you live long, and may your family prosper.
Aha! Congratulations, I hope that things get better for your father, and you live a happy life in the "real" world. You'll be missed.
D'aww. Congrats and the baby and engagement! And, I am sorry to hear about your father, enjoy your time with him.

Please keep in touch!

<3 Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Prayers and wishes to your father, and congratulations on the baby and engagement! Wish you best wishes and luck! :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]