The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Freedom, Justice, Equality and Peace.
FREEDOM · JUSTICE · EQUALITY · PEACE

These are the four main principles of the Communist Manifest.
And these are the four reasons I, with great regret, resign.

· FREEDOM ·

I am a schizophrenic. Some people know it, some people don't. And Conquest of the Horde was a home for me, where I can give my Multiple-Personality-Disorder some freedom. To unleash my other sides.
I am not a good writer. In fact, I am a horrible writer. But I'm a good actor. So CotH also gave me freedom in the many events I participated, and the many mini-events I created.

But lately... It seems that good RP is harder to find. Every medicine is a drug. You can get addicted to it. And it can lose of it's strength.
I can't say that it is hard to find good RP because the players changed. Maybe I changed. Maybe they changed. No one can be held to blame. But before things turn ugly, for me, I prefer to leave.

So I use my freedom to leave.

· JUSTICE ·

I am not without sin, and most definitely am not the most lawful player on this server, and I -have- broken the rules and violated the policies more than once.
But lately I feel like justice ain't what it used to be on the server.
It is already cleared out, as Roxas said, what I took part in in the past few weeks.
So to keep myself as the True Neutral as I aspire to be, I am going to deliver the final piece of judgement and justice, and say with full pride, that I regret nothing.

· EQUALITY ·

I believe that everyone are born equal and are equal. And I did my best to treat everyone in an equal way.
But I find it difficult. My studies make it hard for me to trust everyone, and believe all sides of the story.
And when two sides of one story don't match at all, but one of them is completely ignored, I feel like that is a violation of that principle I live by.

SO yes, I tried. And I failed.

I don't care if Greg is a creeper. And I don't care if other people are. Yes, I know that some creepers and stalkers are homicidal maniacs and are complete nutjobs that should be locked away for the public's safety.
But even Igal Amir, who murdered Yitzhak Rabin, got a fair trial. [for those who have no idea what am I talking about, look it up. 1996]

When I offered myself to assist shed light on this whole situation, I was denied. But I did it anyway. Why? Because I wanted to know it all myself.
Every person gives me a different story, because every person has a different point of view, and I respect that.
But remember, your views are opinion, not fact.

Don't let yourselves forget what equality means.

· PEACE ·

One of the guidelines in the Conquest of the Horde's protocol are to avoid Out Of Character Drama.
And as I said before, This server brings me peace of mind. Or so it did.
These fingers pointed everywhere will lead to nothing good. And I do not want any part of it.
And so, to prevent myself from getting caught in the crossfire, and to maintain my peace of mind, I have decided to write this piece.

The server's population needs a strong guide. The enforcing of laws is mild, but not all people are willing to listen to the rules, and not all people have -read- them. And not all who have, know and remember them all.
Lore-Breaking, Character-Breaking.. These make me uneasy. Especially when Blizzard Lore and Server Lore are not 100% clear.
There are people who are willing to break all rules to progress. And it is natural.
That is what Evolution is all about.

But I don't feel good with it.

So to keep my mind at peace, and keep my mental condition from declining due to stress caused by dramatic and drastic moves here on Conquest of the Horde..

I bid you fare well, and adieu.

-Akushev Dmitry, aka Sunday12321, Communist Activist.

-Ironically, since I resign, it seems I killed some people. Here is who, and how:
-Demitrius Smith [or Frederick Breadsmith]: Died of a Heart Attack. Again.
-Lizzy [Or Elizabeth Lenn]: Crashed and burned. Happens.
-Alywien Starwing: Killed herself in a bad experiment. Runeblade destroyed in the proccess.
-Rakiah: Got eaten by a wild beast during one of her travels. She was never a good fighter.
-Willow: Died during a fight with a demon, she died a brave death, and so on, and so on.
[Image: 8.jpg]
This community is getting smaller and smaller

Goodbye Alywien, you were one of my favorite Death Knights.

Good luck out there in the IRL
THANK YOU OCEANS
[Image: House.png?t=1300999439]
:c Goodbye, Sunday.

I will miss all those lulzy RPs we used to have!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Farewell. And... Good luck. Don't forget to lose. :wink:

...I wonder how many more 'till someone realizes what's going on...
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Seriously?

No, seriously?

That's three in two days.

I'm depressed. Uth needs a hug.

Good luck in your engagement, Demitrius. As I don't know how that went.
To be fair some of these absences have nothing to do with the community or coth. Some people are facing RL stuff, if it really counts.

/shrug
Even though I'm not really RPing here, Anna will miss her granddad figure. Thanks for all the advice and stuff over the past year, and sticking with me.

sunday12321 Wrote:I don't care if Greg is a creeper. And I don't care if other people are. Yes, I know that some creepers and stalkers are homicidal maniacs and are complete nutjobs that should be locked away for the public's safety.
But even Igal Amir, who murdered Yitzhak Rabin, got a fair trial. [for those who have no idea what am I talking about, look it up. 1996]

CotH is not a republic, or democracy, or insert-some-form-of-government-with-balanced-judicial-system-here. Far as I know, people never have been able to explain their side of the story if they got banned.

It takes far too much time, and our GMs and Admins have other things to do than run a "trial" for however many weeks. Could you imagine the amount of whining during that process?

Just no.

Is it "unfair"? Yes. Seems to be a neccessary "evil".
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
There's also a reason both sides aren't given: privacy.
Regardless, though, this is a thread about Demitrius leaving CotH and not CotH's judging system or Greg's banishment.

Let's stay on topic.

I really like using this [b] command.
Goodbye Demi, when Teldris finds out that Demitrius has had a heart attack, he'd probably be in sorrow.

Toodles.
you will be missed, i do hope you reconsider in the future. posted via ps3 my comps r !@#$ed. i really enjoyed the rp and ooc chatter. one of my favorite ppl. later take care amigo
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Quote:-Demitrius Smith [or Frederick Breadsmith]: Died of a Heart Attack. Again.
FFFFred... This makes me sad for Valda. I really enjoyed our RP together even though it was just getting started. This is a personal "I will miss you" and farewell.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
All I can say is good luck with your life! Yet another CotHer, facing the difficult decision. People come and go, as many people have said before... but, this doesn't make it any easier to say bye! So, just... bye and good luck with your future life! We're here if you ever want to come back.

PS:@ThePharaoh: Language...
Goodbye! I will be missing you Mister Sunday! We did have some great RP together.
Sad to see you leave Demi. Hope everything works out for you buddy. Thanks for kick starting my rp for Elarian on the server as well :D Good luck!
[Image: Rough.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peace, Love, and all that Jazz. Harmonic 0 568 08-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Peace! Beltharean 18 3,441 08-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: kindle135