The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A breather
The past couple of weeks on this server has been nothing but drama for me. It's no longer enjoyable for me to log in only to be pestered by people who want to get in on what has happened.

The drama has in a way broke my spirit for the time being and after reading the three threads that have come up on it my heart dropped like a brick in a deep ocean. No one took the time to hear my side of things and many were quick to judge me as the bad guy unless they already knew what was going on.

The worst part about these threads was that I was unable to defend myself.

All I could do was hit my head against the desk and wonder why people are so quick to judge the side they perceive as the 'bad' guy. A few who attempted to understand this came to me with judgement already set, causing me to waste my time and only be accused more. Logging in daily to whispers about said drama didn't really help either. It is a private matter and I wanted it to stay that way.

The recent kidnapping of my only played character has left me with an opportunity. Granted, I'm a bit irked it has to go on for so long. I had not wished her gone for a week.

Thus it's decided that for the next week, until the event of her return, I shall not be logging in game on COTH on any of my twenty-some odd characters. I will be on the forums doing my job as a forum helper though, doing profiles and intros and improving the wiki. I will only log into the game upon request from another and it must be for good reason.

I'm just sick of the drama that goes on in game for now.

See you in a week.
<3 Reigen. I wish you a good time on the break, and am going to reassure you, that you are a awesome person. For once, I shall find it in the deepest of my heart.. and admit my weakness.

You look better in purple.

There, I said it! Now take your break, and come back all giggly and giggedy and awesome-like again as you've been to me whenever we chatted. I'm not sure what else to say, then that you will be missed.

/wave
;_;
[Image: haters0.gif]

Is all I can say on the matter.

Have fun on the week out.
AS FOR WHAT MY CHARACTERS ARE DOING!

Reigen: Being kidnapped.
Everyone else: Staring at the nearest wall to them with a "DERP" face on and drooling.

You think I'm joking about that one?
(05-28-2011, 03:59 PM)Uthaniel Wrote: [Image: haters0.gif]

Oh my god.

That .gif.

It bothers me that people are continuing this, though, especially since we have attempted to explain the situation. I apologize that this is all being put upon you.
Well, we all need a vacation every now and then, this would be a good time to take yours.

Rest well Reigen! Hope this all blows over soon enough!
Sigh. It quite sucks that people are so very stupid. Regardless, enjoy yourself, relax, and come back refreshed and ready.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I'm sure the break will do you some good, reigen. When you'll return hopefully all the drama has ceased and you will be able to continue your RPs once again!

*hugs*
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
I'm really sorry things aren't working out on you. I'm not quite sure of what the drama is exactly (I don't visit every single thread on this forum), plus I haven't really RPed with you as of late except the occasional banter on GMI... then again, maybe it's best I don't know. I only wish you good luck and that you take the time to relax and clear your head. A departure and a break would do you much good. I look forward to meeting you again when your mood is better and the drama lowers down. Sorry I can't be of much help :(

EDIT: missed the bit where Reigen got kidnapped. I can only guess who is responsible, but I won't make any swift judgement.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I'd personally suggest you a nice gambling night with friends, a glass of fine scotch and a cheap cigar, that you will claim is 'hand-made in Cuba! The guy I got it from barely smuggled it in!' :D

If you are not that kind of a person, just relax your own way and when you are ready to come back in-game, we will be there! :)
(05-28-2011, 03:59 PM)Uthaniel Wrote: [Image: haters0.gif]

[Image: tumblr_l6rl28Ohy11qd4gpjo1_400.jpg]
(Now with new Inception Overtones!)

But really, you clever devil, Rei. Using my fail to your own advantage, are you? PLAYING THE CLEVER GAME, ARE YOU?!

Ima miss j00. ;_;
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Alas! I hope you enjoy your break, and find serenity in something that you're doing out of drama and not because you truly want it. But of course this shouldn't be the end! One week is a nice break, and you have many years ahead of you, it'll get better eventually. ^.^ Anyways, I hope you stumble upon some shiny awesomeness whilst on break.
Six days. Good 'nough. Gonna start logging back ingame now!
Welcome back in the lines of the CotH army, Forum Slave! :)