The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Avoiding Totem Quests
I am not sure if this would work for Draenei, but I found this to work well for the Horde. I managed to pretty much evade doing call of water altogether.

If you're a level 80 shaman, all you need to do is simply buy your totem skills. Then, you can head to Dalaran, and find the vendors on the Horde side of it that trade emblems for items. There should be some emblems you can trade for a totem, like this one.

For the purposes of spells these totems count as earth, water, fire and air. You do not need to do the quests to get your other totems after this.

Hope this helps :D
Wuvv... your link is a fail. Other than that, good job! Though if you look at it from another side, might be counted as exploiting... *scratch chin*
Bah, oh well. I blame MYBB.

Also don't see it as exploiting, really. I am pretty sure no one wants to do fetch quests.
The fact that this is an RP server really changes things. Otherwise Kretol wouldn't have made that many goodies to help us get OOCly equipped and trained easier and faster. :P
like Here is the totem she was linking (you remove the quotation marks). And it's doable by Alliance.
While this is possible, don't forget that if you don't do the quests you won't get the spells rewarded from them either.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Yeah, I know that.

In my case I would rather have the totems for rp rather than any OOC purpose.
Nope, still gotta do Call of Water. And I have yet to do the quest where your totems are combined in one despite having Call of the Elements already. Huh.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New RP add on, Make custem quests DuskWolf 4 900 09-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Rubykuby
  Quests Chronology and Server Lore lemmi 5 1,132 07-14-2008, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Grakor456