The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Total RP 2 [1008]
Total RP 2 is the sequel of Total RP, well known on roleplay realms.

This addon adds a great amount of roleplay features such as :

- Characters and pets informations (names, titles, story, description, temper ...)
- Item creation and inventory management
- Document creation (Books, contracts, letters...)
- Buff/debuff creation (called States)
- Quest creation
- And many more!

TotalRP2_1008.zip
Err.. oh, great Kretnu- *cough*
What about the new versions that were released and are yet to be released? What are we to do with them shenanigans?
Newer versions are released for newer patches and an expansion, which we here on CotH are not on at the moment. TRP2 1008 is the most fitting version of the addon for our version of the game. Good thing too that most use the same addon.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Might be worth posting something about this in a shout box. A lot of people are using TRP which apparently isn't compatible with TRP2 (including myself!).
This very thread is to tell those players to use TRP2. It is -the- point of the thread.
I am an idiot. ^^
Lolno. Hug
How do I correctly use pictures? I made a 100x100 jpg and saved it to Interface/ folder of my WoW. I tried accessing it in-game but it didn't work.
Characters:
James Copperhand (Gnome) - Adventuring Engineer and Writer [Approved]
Ishenza Lightdawn (Blood Elf) - Determined and Curious Priestess of the Holy Light [Approved]
"Crow" (Blood Elf) - Experienced Assassin and Infiltrator [Profile WIP]
Nathaniel Swiftpalm (Human) - A Harsh Bandit-Thief [Profile WIP]
William Walrick (Forsaken) - The Wandering Warrior [Profile WIP]
Sorry to necro this, but I would like to recommend that people download the latest version of TRP2. I know that some people like this add-on and others... dislike it, but even if you don't use it, it's nice to be able to see others' descriptions at a glance.

The latest versions do produce an annoying error on startup, but you can work around this by putting a modified version of the totalRP2.lua in your \Interface\AddOns\totalRP2 folder. It kills the error dead, even if it is a poor man's fix.

With the latest versions, you can mess around by changing your tooltip's race and class, which would be helpful for our recently-approved custom model characters, not to mention the benefits of being able to note down your variant class and have it displayed just like a base class. Just go into the settings where you could normally change your name and title, then insert your custom race.
Are the newest versions compatible with the older ones?
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
The newest versions (1014-1017) are cross-compatible, but not with versions earlier than that. Users with versions earlier that 1014 will not see the descriptions of those with later versions and vice versa. I haven't noticed any bugs with 1017, though. Even though it's for 5.0.x, it works fine with 3.3.5a as long as you put the new .lua file in your folder.
Where exactly should I put it? I'm still getting the error, I'm afraid.
Stick it in \Interface\AddOns\totalRP2 and make sure it overwrites the old totalRP2.lua. Make a back-up of the old file if you don't trust my clumsy code monkeying.

(For me, that's in C:\Program Files\WoW - CotH\Interface\AddOns\totalRP2 , but I'm running XP and renamed \World of Warcraft.)
I'm still getting the error message, but the changes are made. Does that mean it works as you intended it to?

(No one is ever gonna have to ask a question about this again... :P)
We figured it out on Skype!

To sweep these countless errors under the carpet, you have to do the following:

Press Escape. Go to Interface, then Help, then uncheck the 'Display Lua Errors' box.

ALSO, your description remains cached even when you upgrade. You won't lose a word of it!

No harm could possibly come of ignoring 15 pages of lua errors. None. :|