The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm not sure where to put this but....
When i last spoke to you may family here at coth. I was under the impression i will never see you all again i had no idea when i will find a PC but i found one.. so i am back between the hours of 7:00am - and 3:00pm eastern time.
Welcome back!
*wave* Welcome home!

Just know this time you have to sign your soul over to Kretol... It's a new thing we've implemented.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
YAAAY!! :D Welcome back!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
But but.. what if Im soulless... or already have my soul on a lease agreement ....with someone/thing else :(
Then we shall form together and crush this foe like how the lich king got owned? :3 An epic battle to be sure.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Will there be cookies?
My friends, this is our final hour! Not all of us may survive the coming conflict. Yet, death might be a blessing should we fail here. We seek now to destroy a foe that has ravaged its way across the Universe consuming all in its path! The Kretol has come to destroy all that we hold dear and assimilate us into itself! And I say to thee, this shall not come to pass! CotHers shall not fall! GMs... I stand ready! :orclaught1:

On the serious side... welcome back! Glad to see someone return after all the leavings these days. Nod