The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Atothedam2 Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My friend introduced me to roleplaying and I've been addicted ever since. I had multiple characters on an RP server in retail but it got old since the players on that server would only RP in little groups that you couldn't join, and RP guilds fell apart quickly. I want to play on a server that has more freedom regarding RPing rather than having to be forced to sit in the tavern the whole time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The US. English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was bored of RuneScape and decided to try a new MMO, so I played the World of Warcraft trial and had so much fun that I had to buy it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I really couldn't find another RP private server and this one showed up first.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplay involving adventures and epic events with fighting and action. Tavern roleplay is nice but it gets boring very fast. I would really enjoy roleplay that involved the conflict between the horde and the alliance, but I've never seen it happen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a dwarf because they are fun to RP and because my favorite LOTR character Gimli :D.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Respectful players and a lot of fun RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I've played many games where the communities did not show any respect and I am really getting tired of it. People need to realize its just a game and you don't need to curse out people through the internet just cause you're mad.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I'll do this later)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope :)
Hello there atothedam2, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Yay, a Dwarf-lover!
Hopefully, we'll be able to get you out of the tavern setting and involved in something you'd enjoy more, here. I enjoy Horde / Alliance conflict from both sides, so if all else fails, hit me up and we can easily get something like that started up.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.