The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Beligue's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I've been playing MMO's from a very early age. I started in Everquest 1, and RP'ed quite a bit there (this was before I knew the term for roleplaying). I roleplay in just about every game I've ever played since then. and am capable of just about any style of roleplaying. Other than RP, I am a casual gamer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is English.
I am from the United States; Illinois to be exact.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft 3 awhile ago, then took up World of Warcraft close to the time of the initial launch of the game.

I got into World of Warcraft when I was looking for a new MMORPG to play (moving on from Everquest 2).

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard much about the CotH server, and how it is the largest WoW Roleplaying private server. Most of the other servers have a very sparse character population

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have yet to find a roleplaying style that I do not enjoy.
I tend to start off as the general sitting in a tavern scene, but that never seems to last long, as I am quick to find something to do.
My ideal roleplay is a story that starts off slowly, but once it kicks off into the main story, it doesn't end. Instead, it can continue to branch off into various scenarios without straying from the central theme.
For example: A guild of smugglers. Starting the guild is slow and may take a few days, but once it is running, it can continue to provide new adventures without the storyline ever coming to a close. I hate to see the end of a great story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a casual player? Undead Priest, because I enjoy healing classes.
In RP? This varies quite often for me. My favorite race is definitely Human, but class differs for whatever I want to RP as. In general, I'd say Rogue or Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be the great roleplaying haven that I've been searching for. Plain and simple.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The combination of the Maturity, Respect, and Humility rules.
Sounds like the making of a good community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to wait until Gruntship to write a story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can you explain more about Gruntship (What it entails, what I have to do for it, and what I can do until then)?
Hello there Beligue, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Yes, I can.

Gruntship allows you have characters levelled to 80 - there's other perks, but this is the primary one.
You must be around and active in the server for at least a month before applying.

To apply, you just have to submit a questionnaire. You will have to complete your story prior to submitting your questionnaire, but when you do so is ultimately up to you.

Hope that clarified.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.