The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DocGiggles' Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play FPS games mainly, and MMOs on occassion. Every MMO (and some of the FPSes) I've gotten into I have roleplayed at some point or another. My first RP experiences were on the Kirin Tor server on WoW, where I met my friend Beligue.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US - English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft 2 long, long ago. Then Warcraft 3 and so onto World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because my pal Beligue applied here :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As long as the premise doesn't put me to sleep and the english language remains un-molested, any roleplay works. I do find open fighting a bit distasteful, but I for the most part really enjoy conflict.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Priest
Human, because of their versatility. That is the only reason.
Priest, because I am a healer in every game I play, from TF2 to WoW.
I enjoy playing an important yet somewhat secondary role.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature, intelligent, and all-around decent place to RP. A place where I can log on and get right to RPing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and especially Humility, there's been some problems with humility in the past from other RPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (The following is the written history of one of my recurring RP characters)
Abandoned as an infant on the steps of the Cathedral in Stormwind, he was brought up by one of the more influential deacons. He had a relatively comfortable childhood in city, as his adoptive parents were not only influential figures in the local church, but relatively wealthy as well. He eventually was placed in a seminary to become a Priest. Unfortunatley, his schooling was cut short by the Third War, and at the age of 18 he was sent into the Alliance's army to serve as a chaplain and healer. However, the Third War and subsequent battling between the Horde and the Alliance took it's toll on the young man. As the ever-increasing weight of the dead and wounded piled up on the shoulders of the young man, his faith in the Church, the Alliance, and himself eroded. The stressors of war eventually became too much for the boy to handle, and he deserted from the Alliance military. Today he lives in Stormwind, living the deserter's life of laying low and taking odd jobs. His abilities are often sought after by underworld types, and injured gangsters and thugs come to him to be patched up. If they have the gold, of course.
Howdy Doctor! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Hopefully you find the server to your taste! Just an FYI, your friend got accepted too.

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.