The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*sigh* No goodbye
Heya all,

A few weeks ago my hdd for my laptop crashed. This has both advantages as disadvantages to my personal life, as I was allowed to apply for my new course by doing some tests and do some exams. Luckily now that my laptop crashed I won't be able to play either on Coth or my other MMO's.

Sadly it leaves me to boredom once I have finished the necessary pages and homework scheduled one day and so I have to miss out all the epic events coming up.

But this is no goodbye from my part, because in two three weeks it will be my b-day, and with a bit of luck I will be able to buy the new hdd! Also a week later I will have the two days of exams and when that's over I will hopefully return to coth!

So I will keep track of things here on the forums by phone, and with some I will have some chats on MSN, anyway, Bye bye coth-monsturs and have a nice stay.

p/s

As for my lovely Fel-sworn, Mistal'aerix.
He decided to wait with his master plan and returned to the Nether, where he will ponder his next moves.

Farewell Coth... for now!
Hug
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
We've all been there, Misty boy. It's frustrating to no end. :P

Hope to see you around again soon though, and I suppose this means happy birthday for then! Enjoy your RL stuffs whilst you can, because as soon as you have your computer back things will... get even better?
That's true, I'll be looking forward to my return once everything went as planned! And hopefully Mistal and Belzanarr have their "sweet" re-union! Joyful times I assure you!
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not RPing as much anymore (but this isn't a 'goodbye' post) Geoni 5 1,091 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Jaeydyn-ing other places.... /sigh Valicor 3 671 10-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Goodbye Ben 12 2,080 04-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Sigh... Cassius 4 950 04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Cassius
  Sigh... muhaha8 12 1,700 04-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Last Post: muhaha8