The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Regarding the site outage earlier yesterday (6/8/11)
Alright! So, some of you were met yesterday with a big "This account has been suspended" message! I'm sure you were wondering what caused that, so let me share what I know...

It was caused as a result of a certain file causing undue stress on the web host server, which resulted in the host suspending my account to avoid negatively affecting other sites on the same server. I -think- it was a result of the Shoutbox and/or the "While you were typing" mod that I had recently installed. I'm still trying to figure it out specifically, but I do find it odd that there are still entries being made in the error log about it ranging from 1-5 times per second. Very strange indeed. Then again, I also have a lot of plugins installed, so I suppose I'll have to do some more research.

So, rest assured, it wasn't a result of any DDoS or something else. At least, not to my knowledge. ;)
Yes... Yes... Plugin error.

..Definately not hack attempt...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBdi0jfkFc6GSxOzmmJOJ...IiD67Z&t=1]
I assumed there was just a missed payment but it appears I was wrong.

Have fun finding out what it is! /cough

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cataclysm released yesterday! Kretol 27 4,230 05-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  Site misinformation? Eliada 8 1,263 10-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Kretol