The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bye for now
Sorry guys. It seems that the summer I planned for will be entirely different than the summer I'm going to receive. My play time will cut down drastically as a result of it and I'm not sure how often I'll be running events or even logging on for casual rp.

Its not that life has thrown hard times my way or that I'm leaving because of a lack of interest. Actually, this is mainly a choice. I've realized that I'm halfway through undergrad and there is still a lot I want to start or accomplish before the next two years are up. I know, two years sounds like a lot of time but the next two years are also going to have me dealing with thoughts of Grad-school vs Med-school, masters programs, and I've got the MCATs to study for and take eventually...

So I'm dedicating this summer to a few goals which you can read if you'd like:

Spoiler:
The first is to get published in a 2nd medical study. I need a few more of those under my belt for med school apps. This relies on me getting one of the positions I've applied for but if I don't I'll just become a volunteer and get a few more doctors to know my face.

The second is getting through a reading list, primarily of religious and philosophical topics. This is so next year, when I apply for a Humanities research grant for the next summer I've already worked my way through a majority of the literature that more modern writers use as a foundation. It also helps that I can understand a lot of the bigger books so that I'm not looking into a question that some writer has answered in a different work.

Third is actually dedicating some time to a fantasy novel that I thought up a year or so ago.. I've got a notebook filled with ideas but I've never taken the time to start writing it. Along with this I'm going to work to get some of my smaller writings published in different literary competitions and contests so I have a body of work (if small) to add to my resume if I ever get the wild idea of trying to publish a larger work...

And last, I've got a lot of physical training to do. I'm very into MMA and the martial arts and practice Jeet Kune Do for those that know it... Next year I'm supposed to instruct so I need to be in top shape which means following a rigorous workout schedule... Also, I'm honestly hoping to one day have the chance to train with the men I think currently are the best in JKD, Yori Nakamura and Ron Balicki... I'll actually probably be attending a Balicki seminar later this year so I want to be the best that I can.

I'll try and log on and keep in touch with you guys. For those who have my MSN I promise to log on more often and for those who want it:

[email protected]

If ever you want to talk about anything let me know, or even if you want to try and force me online, if I'm not busy I'd be glad to. Also, I'll browse the forums so feel free to PM me.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]

Logging on your MSN more often? You better.
/smack
Sweet gods thats a lot of work. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

May your blades never dull!
Our shenanigans! They suffer. D:
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Good luck getting it all done! Nice to see the well-roundedness.
Jeez.
I thought you were busy before.
Good luck, and keep in touch.
So, for those who don't know, I'm more or less back. The addiction to rp just cannot be defeated. Didn't get published (couldn't find a research job) but I did a bit of volunteer work at the hospital and that looks good too. I'll be slowly getting back into rp.

Though, I may get busy later. Apparently, according to my dad, I might be able to land a sort of writing/reading TA position at the Junior High in my neighborhood for the rest of the summer. One of the teachers was asking for me so I'll see if that happens or not and if I get busy again just let it be known. But for now, rp.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
YES
I BE BACK TOMORROW